PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Headphone HBH-IS800: for the 3rd time is perfect

T4R06
May 28, 2010, 03:21 PM
so i started with 2 rocketfish. different model and ended returning at BB.

this morning i receive HBH-IS800 and im very happy with the performance and clarity.

they say there is no volume control, YES they dont have but OS4.0 is coming so it wont be a problem. and, even they will play on maximum sound. i dont know, but they seem right on the movies and music they are perfect!

the connectivity is over 30ft probably i tried them like over 30ft with 2 walls but still no drop!

treble and bass is so good. far, far better than the rocketfish.

i even tried to pair them on my iphone just to test the mic and boy, the other line told me it is very clear and no screeching sound or buzz etc..

they are perfect when watching movies on ipad. no more bulky plastic at the back of your neck/ear.

i am wearing eyeglass so this is a big plus! i cannot justify the backbeat 903/906 or jaybird because of the design that you wear them at the back of your ears which is very irritating with the eyeglass.

this video really helps me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBlwP5u2ec

'73-B
Jun 8, 2010, 09:17 PM
I can confirm that volume control now works with iOS 4! These are awesome little headsets and you don't look like an idiot wearing them - no large blue flashing light. They look like a normal pair of earbuds.

vynn
Jun 8, 2010, 10:36 PM
Nice! I'll definitely be considering these for OS4.