PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Belkin Grip Vue owners!

Caris
May 29, 2010, 04:13 AM
I'm thinking about picking this case up today hut I have 2 questions I need answering first. The first and main one is...

I've seen on other reviews people mention that the cut out for the screen rotation lock is poor and they case sort of pushes against the top of it. Is this true? Any chance of some pictures?

Secondly what's this like for collecting dust inside? I'm thinking about getting the clear one and wanted to know if um going to see loads of dust building up after a few days.

Thanks.

wiretapMD
May 29, 2010, 06:04 AM
I've had the first version of the Grip vue on my wifi model since april 3 launch day. Never experienced any of the problems you mentioned. I recently got the revised version of the grip for my new 3G model. I've had it on for about a week already and so far no problems too, even though the front overhang edge is shorter as compared to the first model.

WERA Cannoli
May 29, 2010, 07:42 AM
I have one for my 3G and LOVE IT!! This is my 3rd case (Apple, Griffin and now Belkin) and love the fit and feel of the Belkin. I threw $75 away on the other two but couldn't be happier with the Belkin.

CalMin
May 29, 2010, 10:05 AM
Screen lock is a bit awkward but otherwise this is perfect for my purposes. It allows me to leave my iPad anywhere in the house without worrying about scratching it. Nice grippy feel too adds confidence when carrying around.

ajh931
May 29, 2010, 04:22 PM
The screen lock switch does feel flush with the cutout when you run the tip of your finger tip over it but if you use your fingernail it is easy enough to move.
Apart from this minor issue this case ticks all the boxes for me, it provides protection around the corners and has great tactile feel to it without it feeling like it's adding much bulk.

iserian
May 29, 2010, 04:29 PM
As long as you don't pay more than 29 bucks you should be in good shape.

I don't toggle the screen lock much if at all but when you do I have not had a problem on the newer grip vue.