Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmor

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 22, 2009
NJ, USA
I was just wondering what the thinnest case for the iPad is? I would like to have something very thin, to possibly use inside a folio type case, and would love if it was clear (although not neccessary). So I was just wondering what is the thinnest of the thin? Thanks

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
Apple's case is the thinnest portfolio case I've seen.
You could just skin it like other poster said.

xraytech

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2010
I was just wondering what the thinnest case for the iPad is? I would like to have something very thin, to possibly use inside a folio type case, and would love if it was clear (although not neccessary). So I was just wondering what is the thinnest of the thin? Thanks

SwitchEasy

T4R06

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2007
CT
If you want shock absorption ipad is not for you.. Might wanna consider panasonic toughbook.

I hate those fat cases that you ipad look like an old netbook, or even thicker than netbook really..

If you want case that you can still put on the apple dock. Feather is the best case period..

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
sorry I misread the post. I would definitely just skin it. lots of rear skins out there, from clear to black, textured, graphics, micro fiber etc. good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.