Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jumpman25

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2004
I just purchased the ADC Student Membership Gift Certificate for myself. After I purchase it, is there anything I have to do to activate it? It says under my review history that it has been approved, but then under manage assets it has a transfer option. Is the Gift Certificate only supposed to be given to someone else, or am I already using it for myself. I am very confused as to whats going on with this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Riot_Mac

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2003
IL
jumpman25 said:
I just purchased the ADC Student Membership Gift Certificate for myself. After I purchase it, is there anything I have to do to activate it? It says under my review history that it has been approved, but then under manage assets it has a transfer option. Is the Gift Certificate only supposed to be given to someone else, or am I already using it for myself. I am very confused as to whats going on with this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I know i had to verify my student statusby faxing my schedule and student id to adc. that was pretty much it.

jumpman25

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2004
I can get into the download section. I ordered from the apple store before using an education discount. Is it possible that they already had my information on file? Can you get into the download section before your approved? I just want to make sure I do everything that is required.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.