Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

goodcode

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 25, 2009
4665402953_74203b6855.jpg

App Store

THIS IS HOW YOU READ TIME IN A WHOLE NEW DIFFERENT WAY!

Time Spin is a uniquely and gorgeously designed clock for iPad & iPhone. Unlike other conventional clocks, which feature hands or numbers on the clock face, Time Spin tells time by the two circles moving around its face. Nothing is cluttered here. Hours are displayed by the inner circle and minutes are displayed by the outer circles. A little futuristic, sure, but you can totally deal with it.

Time Spin looks good on your desk, in the living room and on your bedside table, so you can totally WOW your friends and family with it!

FEATURES:

- Top-notch design

- Accurate time display

- Choose favorite music/ playlist from iPod library and set as background music

- Set the alarm time, choose your favorite music as alarm sound or wake up to the built-in sounds

- Change atmosphere at different hours of the day

- Works on all orientations

Note:
Time Spin should be left running for the alarm clock to work. As long as the app is still on, it will still work while the screen is locked.

tdream

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2009
No thanks. Note to dev, when designing the wheel, don't make it harder to use.

seamonkey

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2010
So I assume it be 20:35 or so in the screenshot? I like the design. Looks so different.:)

preshit

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2009
Night Stand HD is definitely better and I love the integrated alarm clock. Although I wish you could quit the app and still let the alarm ring. iOS4 should've really brought this API.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.