PDA

View Full Version : Still don't have a case?

Loves2spoon
Jun 4, 2010, 11:01 AM
I purchased my iPad on release day and still don't have a case for it. I don't take it out of the house but would like to put it in something someday. I'm still using the iPad box to store it... lol

I almost bought the neoprene incase sleeve but it doesn't seem to be a perfect fit. Another I have been considering is the Tuff Luv bi-axis from i-nique. The leather looks really nice and soft and appears to be very durable.

I'm almost set on just buying the official iPad case but the flap in the back just bothers me. Is it really that big of a deal or am I just ocd? :confused: :D

ajohnson253
Jun 4, 2010, 01:34 PM
I purchased my iPad on release day and still don't have a case for it. I don't take it out of the house but would like to put it in something someday. I'm still using the iPad box to store it... lol

I almost bought the neoprene incase sleeve but it doesn't seem to be a perfect fit. Another I have been considering is the Tuff Luv bi-axis from i-nique. The leather looks really nice and soft and appears to be very durable.

I'm almost set on just buying the official iPad case but the flap in the back just bothers me. Is it really that big of a deal or am I just ocd? :confused: :D

You don't have ocd, your just waiting foe the right case. Sounds like you want something to put the iPad in when it's not in use. Or you could go for the incipio feather which is thin you almost wouldn't know it's on.

felt.
Jun 4, 2010, 01:40 PM
I use a plastic bag, it works great and when I leave it in the car it doesn't scream out "HEY LOOK..IM AN IPAD, STEAL ME" :D I already have a screen protector and its in a TPU shell, haven't seen any cases yet that I love, still waiting.

SchneiderMan
Jun 4, 2010, 03:30 PM
I would highly recommend the Incipio Silicrylic.

PolarBear2k
Jun 4, 2010, 03:50 PM
I store mine in the box as well. :D I'm afraid of buying a case from the net without trying it out first to see if I like it.

Cuechick
Jun 4, 2010, 05:06 PM
I store mine in the box as well. :D I'm afraid of buying a case from the net without trying it out first to see if I like it.

Buy through Amazon, they make it pretty easy to return stuff.

uraniumwilly
Jun 4, 2010, 07:33 PM
I would highly recommend the Incipio Silicrylic.

Still haven't picked one up.

I like the Incipio case, but I need the top cover functionality the Vaja has. The Vaja is just a little out of reach for me.