PDA

View Full Version : Is this the Bluetooth Apple fix we've been waiting for ?

nobblynoel
Jun 6, 2010, 01:12 AM
A MP user on an Australian Mac forum who was having BT problems has had his case(enclosure) replaced,by an Applecare Tech, which solved the problem.
Is this the fix everybody has been waiting for ?
http://forums.mactalk.com.au/28/80881-magic-mouse-extreme-lag-2009-mac-pro-3.html

Washac
Jun 6, 2010, 06:13 AM
A MP user on an Australian Mac forum who was having BT problems has had his case(enclosure) replaced,by an Applecare Tech, which solved the problem.
Is this the fix everybody has been waiting for ?
http://forums.mactalk.com.au/28/80881-magic-mouse-extreme-lag-2009-mac-pro-3.html

Abbreviations - Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh

What is a BT problem, I may have one of these but do not know what it is ?

SmilesLots
Jun 6, 2010, 06:29 AM
"Abbreviations - Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh

What is a BT problem, I may have one of these but do not know what it is ?"

Blue Tooth? BitTorrent?
Whadaya say nobblynoel?

Vylen
Jun 6, 2010, 06:41 AM
Bluetooth, since the thread is about lagging Magic Mouse problems.

nobblynoel
Jun 6, 2010, 09:53 AM
Sorry Washac I thought everybody knew what BT was forgetting it's used for BitTorrent too. I have edited the title to make it clear. :D

peskaa
Jun 6, 2010, 10:04 AM
My 2009 Mac Pro doesn't have any issues with Bluetooth - and yes, I'm using a Magic Mouse!

nobblynoel
Jun 6, 2010, 12:55 PM
My 2009 Mac Pro doesn't have any issues with Bluetooth

Is that because your case is very near your mouse ?

peskaa
Jun 7, 2010, 04:08 AM
Is that because your case is very near your mouse ?

Why does that matter? The guy in the thread you linked to has his Mac Pro very close to the mouse, and other people are reporting the same kind of case to mouse distances.

Mac Pro on the floor or desk, doesn't matter. My Magic Mouse works flawlessly.

aced411
Jul 18, 2010, 05:54 PM
Not mine. Right after pairing the magic mouse it works great, but starts to lag more and more over time. I finally got fed up and hooked up a Microsoft bluetooth mouse I had laying around. There's no lag with the MSoft mouse, but now the pro won't go to sleep so that's not a long term solution for me. The Magic Mouse has been in a box ever since while I wait and hope for a patch or fix.

Why does that matter? The guy in the thread you linked to has his Mac Pro very close to the mouse, and other people are reporting the same kind of case to mouse distances.

Mac Pro on the floor or desk, doesn't matter. My Magic Mouse works flawlessly.