PDA

View Full Version : Already mac pro update?

jonthebon
Jun 6, 2010, 03:41 PM
Hi, I was just wondering why nobody none of these sites seem to be aware of the latest mac pro which came out over a week ago (I think). On the apple website it shows a new mac pro 8-core with nehalem processors but all the websites I go on seem to still be expecting to be released "soon". I was wondering if anybody knew anything about why these sites aren't already aware and why apple isn't showing it off more? Thanks (in advance)

Peace
Jun 6, 2010, 03:43 PM
That 8-core Mac Pro was released a year ago.

spinnerlys
Jun 6, 2010, 03:45 PM
That Mac was released in March 2009, exactly thirteen months before you signed up here.

March 2009. :( Gulftown should be here soon, though, and that's the update you're hearing about.

Yep, I saw that. Why the sad face? Because it is over a year since the last major update?

Marty Macfly
Jun 6, 2010, 03:46 PM
That Mac was released in April 2009, a year before you signed up here.

March 2009. :( Gulftown should be here soon, though, and that's the update you're hearing about.

Icaras
Jun 6, 2010, 04:33 PM
That Mac was released in March 2009, exactly thirteen months before you signed up here.

Yep, I saw that. Why the sad face? Because it is over a year since the last major update?

What else could it be? Anyone perusing these forums should be well familiar with that sad face by now.

Techhie
Jun 6, 2010, 09:20 PM
What else could it be? Anyone perusing these forums should be well familiar with that sad face by now.

Especially in the Mac Pro section :rolleyes:

Hopefully there will be many occurrences of :D,:), and :cool: tomorrow :p