PDA

View Full Version : Bakersfield, CA

Maverick1337
Jun 7, 2010, 03:24 PM
4300 Ming Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93311

I really just want to see if anyone on Macrumors is from Bako lol. BUT ILL BE THERE June 24th really early.

LiquidVox
Jun 7, 2010, 07:57 PM
I will be in line, but I am not sure at which store yet. I was #8 in line for the 3g at the ming avenue store, but might try the truxtun store this time instead.. time will tell. :apple:

dieburnbot
Jun 8, 2010, 08:59 PM
I've been in Bako for the past year and a half, but I am moving by the end of the month up to San Francisco so I'll be at the flagship apple store on Stockton Street or some other one in the bay area for the iPhone 4 release. It kind of sucks though I bet all the bay area stores are going to get hit hard.

What time did you have to show up to the AT&T store in Bakersfield to be 8th in line?

dingoeater
Jun 18, 2010, 11:33 AM
Did any of you guys pre order? I tried to, but had so much trouble with the site that i didn't get through before they changed the shipping date. Instead of waiting for it to get shipped a few weeks late, I decided to try and wait in line.

Does anyone know what the lines in bakersfield have looked like in the past?

andylee97
Jun 19, 2010, 01:16 AM
do you think att will have some in stock for people who didnt pre order?

LiquidVox
Jun 27, 2010, 11:19 AM
I've been in Bako for the past year and a half, but I am moving by the end of the month up to San Francisco so I'll be at the flagship apple store on Stockton Street or some other one in the bay area for the iPhone 4 release. It kind of sucks though I bet all the bay area stores are going to get hit hard.

What time did you have to show up to the AT&T store in Bakersfield to be 8th in line?

I was in line at 2:30 a.m.... the line was under 30 people until about 4, and then it grew quickly. There were several hundred people in line by the time the doors opened. I wasn't able to secure a phone during the pre-buy period, so I will be in line again this time. My understanding is that all the phones will be first come, first served ( supposedly the AT&T prebuy phones were mailed), but I will be calling to confirm this prior to Tuesday.