PDA

View Full Version : Apple store Ridgeland, MS

Shanewilliams
Jun 7, 2010, 03:26 PM
Didn't see one for ridgeland, ms so I figured I'd start one. If there's anyone that planning on being there on launch day for the iPhone 4, pm me and we can meet up and kill some time in line.

myishap
Jun 20, 2010, 09:55 PM
Hey Shane, I was thinking about appearing for launch day for iPhone 4, but I am undecided b/c I want the white iPhone.

ATLake
Jun 21, 2010, 05:20 PM
Any estimate as to how many people will be there, and when?

iMJustAGuy
Jun 21, 2010, 11:51 PM
I'll be seeing you guys there! Guess where I'm driving from... Pensacola, FL :eek: !

You all are 5 hours away from me... there is one that is 4 hours away in Louisiana... that's the store we went to to get our iMacs. They said that they get a lot of people from P'cola and we are probably one of the further cities away from a triangle of Apple Stores...

Anyway... the one in LA is in a mall and I don't want to wait all night outside just for them to open the mall doors, people stampede in and I lose my place...

What time are you all going?

OH... and the reason I am not camping at AT&T like last year is because I have a sliver of Hope for the white iPhone... if not, I will cave :(

kredd0118
Jun 22, 2010, 11:54 PM
I didnt preorder one, but im planning to camp out. Does anyone know what time, people will start lining up?

Thanks!

iMJustAGuy
Jun 23, 2010, 11:53 AM
I didnt preorder one, but im planning to camp out. Does anyone know what time, people will start lining up?

Thanks!

I'm getting to the park at around 7PM as I am traveling from far away, but will probably not line up until about 11.

JohnnyD31
Jun 23, 2010, 06:56 PM
Hmm,

Unfortunately, can't line up tonight, thinking about early tomorrow.

If any of y'all are in line, could you post updates on the how the line is doing?

JohnnyD31
Jun 24, 2010, 12:18 AM
Anything, I thought Renaissance had wi-fi.

civicsiboi
Jun 24, 2010, 12:56 AM
so i have a question I got through the pre order on the 15th and have confirmation emails from apple telling me that my phone was reserved. I have not paid for it yet so dose this mean that I pre-ordered my phone and they will have there when i get there. or dose this mean that I will have to wait in line

drman13
Jun 24, 2010, 12:57 AM
Hey iPhone 4 soon to be owners: YAY!!! Does anyone know if there is a line starting to form at the Ridgeland, MS store??

Thanks Much!!!

JohnnyD31
Jun 24, 2010, 12:58 AM
Civicsiboi:

I think that means you have a unit reserved at the store. You should be good to go whenever you get there.

civicsiboi
Jun 24, 2010, 01:06 AM
awsome well I am leaving my house in richland around 5am to get there I can not wait lol

drman13
Jun 24, 2010, 01:08 AM
Does anyone know if there is a line starting to form outside???

JohnnyD31
Jun 24, 2010, 01:08 AM
I haven't preordered and I just sold my 3G on ebay and have to ship it out tomorrow so it's either get a 4 or go without for who knows how long.

I'm debating on taking a two-hour nap then heading up there (15 mins away)

drman13
Jun 24, 2010, 01:14 AM
Ok cool!! Im coming from the monroe area and I sold my Iphone 3GS on ebay as well and im going crazy without my iPhone!!!! Also does it normally get real busy or packed in your area for iphone release? I should leave around 2ish...

JohnnyD31
Jun 24, 2010, 01:19 AM
I went to the original iPhone release and it wasn't crazy at all. In line 3 or 4 hours ahead of time and was one of the first ones to get one.

Didn't go to 3G or 3GS release at apple store so not sure about that.

I wish I knew whether there was a line or not.