PDA

View Full Version : London, UK - iPhone 4G Meet Up thread

alexglee
Jun 7, 2010, 10:38 PM
Hi guys. I'm confirmed traveling to London for the iPhone 4G launch since Canada won't be getting it until later. Anyone know if any carriers will be selling them unlocked?

discofuel
Jun 8, 2010, 12:40 AM
O2 unlocks their current models but guess you'll have to wait to find out about iPhone 4

alexglee
Jun 8, 2010, 01:12 AM
I'm interested to get them and I'm more than happy to stand in line for up to 48 hours for them. I just need to know where to go. Apparently, O2, Vodafone and Orange are confirmed to be launching them on June 24th.

hippyharry
Jun 8, 2010, 03:44 AM
Just go to any of the O2 shops there is. Youll get an iPhone much quicker there than you would standing at the Apple shop.

Also, at Carphone Warehouse, you'd pick up a phone there quicker.

OR

if your really want to go to an Apple shop, go to any other Apple shop in the UK that isnt in London. Lines will be shorter.

alexglee
Jun 8, 2010, 07:30 AM
Just go to any of the O2 shops there is. Youll get an iPhone much quicker there than you would standing at the Apple shop.

Also, at Carphone Warehouse, you'd pick up a phone there quicker.

OR

if your really want to go to an Apple shop, go to any other Apple shop in the UK that isnt in London. Lines will be shorter.

Does Carphone Warehouse sell iPhone's unlocked or have the ability to unlock them for payment?