PDA

View Full Version : Branford, CT or North Haven, CT AT&T store

iPhone3GCrazed
Jun 7, 2010, 10:42 PM
Anyone going to go to the AT&T stores in either Branford or North Haven, Connecticut?

dauerhippo
Jun 8, 2010, 02:43 AM
Anyone going to go to the AT&T stores in either Branford or North Haven, Connecticut?

I will try to get out there (I'm in New Haven). Sure beats driving to the Apple store in Stamford. It will just depend on what shift I have to work that day. I'm hoping it's the overnight the night before, or the night shift that day, so I will have my day free to acquire the phone. I'll know for sure next week.

tills24
Jun 8, 2010, 06:51 AM
I'm going to go to the Apple store in West Farms.

iPhone3GCrazed
Jun 8, 2010, 08:57 AM
I will try to get out there (I'm in New Haven). Sure beats driving to the Apple store in Stamford. It will just depend on what shift I have to work that day. I'm hoping it's the overnight the night before, or the night shift that day, so I will have my day free to acquire the phone. I'll know for sure next week.

I'm going to go to the Apple store in West Farms.

All the Apple stores are too far to drive, especially when I have 2 AT&T stores within 10 miles of my house. Plus, I think I'm going to have to a little convincing to keep my data plan, so I'd rather do that at the AT&T store than at the Apple store.

JoeC2k6
Jun 8, 2010, 09:15 AM
ill be going to the stamford or west farms apple store....at&t store near my house is extremely small

Jhon
Jun 16, 2010, 03:01 AM
ill be at the store in hamden at 5am bright and fawking early haha