PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 Pre-Order Question

iHarrison
Jun 8, 2010, 08:04 AM
So, I heard you are able to pre-order the iPhone 4 on June 15th. I thought I also saw that you would then be able to pick up your pre-order in the store. Is this true? If so, can you pick up your phone the day of release (June 24th)? Or, if you pre-order is it only for online order and shipment? I figure if you could pre-order and then just go pick it up, it defeats the whole purpose of 'waiting it out' in line at the early hours of the morning.

Thanks!

Brandon Harrison

dpw84
Jun 8, 2010, 08:28 AM
They have a pre-order options for both online and in-store pickup. In the past, I have gone early and waited even though I pre-ordered it so I could be one of the first so that I wouldn't have to deal with any activation issues. Last year I was second in line at an Apple Store near me and I was just able to get mine activated before the servers went down.

iHarrison
Jun 8, 2010, 08:37 AM
They have a pre-order options for both online and in-store pickup. In the past, I have gone early and waited even though I pre-ordered it so I could be one of the first so that I wouldn't have to deal with any activation issues. Last year I was second in line at an Apple Store near me and I was just able to get mine activated before the servers went down.

Thanks for the response! I'll likely just go wait in line to avoid the server crashes too. I was one of the first at my Apple Store for the 3GS, I avoided the server crash as well.

Thanks!

rizzy
Jun 8, 2010, 09:44 AM
If you pre-order it online, will it still arrive to you on June 24th?