Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which version do you prefer?

• Current Website

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mock-up #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mock-up #2

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mock-up #3

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • None. Start fresh.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cosmokanga2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
My current website is in need of some changes and I've created a few mock-ups that I would like some opinions on. While the links in the pages will work, they re-direct to the wrong address. Also, there should be shadows on boxes however they don't all seem to be showing up and please ignore all the little inconsistencies.

Mock-up Main #1:

This was the first one I did but have since left it alone in favour of the following.

Mock-up Main #2:

One of the things I want in the new site is larger images and this version allowed me that while keeping everything "in a box".

Mock-up Main 3#:

Came up with this today. The idea is that the images are on a gallery wall with the floor below. This is my current favourite although the user has to have a large screen for the whole experience.

Below are the links to what the portfolio and biography pages would look like with the new design. The personal pic will change too :).

People #2.

People #3.

Biography #2.

Biography #3.

Thank you very much!

ChicoWeb

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2004
California
Honestly, I like your original one best for landing. I think you can mix some of your new content in with your old website for a mini-refresh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.