PDA

View Full Version : Need a husband? Why not try calling 911 for help?

damson34
Jun 9, 2010, 09:22 AM
This woman is a complete idiot. I am just glad she realizes it...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/06/08/dnt.woman.911.husband.WOIO?hpt=T3

CorvusCamenarum
Jun 9, 2010, 02:31 PM
I'm guessing the emergency had something to do with her biological clock imploding. Sneaks up on you if you're not careful.

mkrishnan
Jun 9, 2010, 02:38 PM
The sad thing is that the people who live wherever she is (a) paid for the 911 services she was using, (b) paid for her prosecution and jailtime, and (c) were potentially deprived of emergency services while she kept an operator on the line. :rolleyes: The state should get a garnish on her wages to recoup its costs....

Bonch
Jun 9, 2010, 05:07 PM
I know a dude that would bend her over.

supercaliber
Jun 9, 2010, 06:05 PM
The sad thing is that the people who live wherever she is (a) paid for the 911 services she was using, (b) paid for her prosecution and jailtime, and (c) were potentially deprived of emergency services while she kept an operator on the line. :rolleyes: The state should get a garnish on her wages to recoup its costs....

I think this is an extremist points of view and wouldn't solve anything.

the cost for one additional call during the day is zero, operators aren't paid by call
agreed on prosecution, how about just giving her a citation, prison really?
jail time was likely cost negligible unless you are an accountant and want to drum up expenses
deprived services for someone else? highly unlikely her one call pushed them past their operator allocation.

you can't successfully blockade stupidity. Forgive and move on.

cloroxbleach4
Jun 10, 2010, 05:34 PM
I guess that's an emergency.

Jun 14, 2010, 02:05 AM
I think this is an extremist points of view and wouldn't solve anything.

the cost for one additional call during the day is zero, operators aren't paid by call
agreed on prosecution, how about just giving her a citation, prison really?
jail time was likely cost negligible unless you are an accountant and want to drum up expenses
deprived services for someone else? highly unlikely her one call pushed them past their operator allocation.

you can't successfully blockade stupidity. Forgive and move on.
Agreed, however jail time can prove to be costly, but oh well.

Ace134blue
Jun 14, 2010, 04:14 PM
i think shes ugly so no husband for her