Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How do you protect yours?

• Naked

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Case

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • sleeve

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters

MikeinJapan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
Tokyo
I have the apple case and it is okay but I am thinking about a sleeve instead of a case. What do you guys use for protection?

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
I got the Belkin case because i wanted something grippy and to protect the edges if I am klutzy and drop it on the carpet sometime when I mean to set it on the coffee table. But I have always liked WaterField sleeves (I get them with the D-rings and the carry strap) for my laptops, so I got one for the iPad too. It's nice, they made it big enough to accommodate the iPad in a Belkin type of case. I'm a happy camper with my choices.

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Well, I want a case, but nothing I want is in stock . . . Not as fond of sleeves. I am planning on an agenda style case. If any of them end up in stock . . .

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
I do the next best thing to "naked".....which is Nude....Switcheasy Nude that is. :D

It barely adds any bulk but adds lots of scratch protection.

I would really prefer completely naked, but know that is a recipe for disaster since I carry it everywhere and use it at work.

Steve

iFerd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Kensington K62911US neoprene sleeve ($5.95 with free shipping from Beach Camera on eBay) while I wait for my Apple case to arrive.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.