PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 2 with ACD?

madforrit
Oct 16, 2004, 08:26 PM
Hey y'all,

I finally can't take the lack of EA Sports titles on the Mac anymore, and decided to break down and get a PS2. I won't have my tv here in my new place for a while, so I was wondering if it's possible to play the PS2 on my 20" cinema display (ADC connection). I have the ADC to DVI connector. Is this possible? What adaptors do I need? Will a simple VGA-DVI connector for the PS combined with the ADC-DVI adaptor work?

Thanks for any help.

--m

Chaszmyr
Oct 16, 2004, 08:36 PM
Connecting a PS2 to a Cinema Display is possible, but in my opinion not viable.

entropybran
Oct 18, 2004, 02:47 PM
Hey y'all,

I finally can't take the lack of EA Sports titles on the Mac anymore, and decided to break down and get a PS2. I won't have my tv here in my new place for a while, so I was wondering if it's possible to play the PS2 on my 20" cinema display (ADC connection). I have the ADC to DVI connector. Is this possible? What adaptors do I need? Will a simple VGA-DVI connector for the PS combined with the ADC-DVI adaptor work?

Thanks for any help.

--m

ATi's All-in-Wonder cards have S-Video in. My last PC had a 9700 All-in-Wonder and I could play my PS2 in a resizable window. I assume the mac cards would work as well. You should check into it.

Bran