PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 buying dilemma...


MacGiver
Jun 11, 2010, 03:09 AM
I am planning to buy the iPhone 4...but should I buy it right now at launch knowing I never like to buy new product at the beginning but at least wait for a few weeks to see reactions, potential issues, etc...or should I wait...the issue with waiting is that (as usual) it will be rapidly out of stock and I will then probably be able to get one in Sept or Oct...this is what happened to me last year...
Ideally I would wait until mid-july but I know at this period they will be out of stock and for a while...(my personal guess...)
What a dilemma :-)