PDA

View Full Version : West palm beach FL

juan370Z
Jun 11, 2010, 09:51 AM
Im going to camp in the AT&T store in okechobbe before i95 messege me who is going let make this the best launch!

juan370Z
Jun 15, 2010, 02:30 PM
Anyone?

gloomcookie1
Jun 16, 2010, 03:24 PM
Im going to camp in the AT&T store in okechobbe before i95 messege me who is going let make this the best launch!

I got a reservation at the Palm Beach Gardens mall but was almost thinking of stopping by that AT&T store on the way to work. I haven't made up my mind yet but definitely excited!

juan370Z
Jun 16, 2010, 05:22 PM
I got a reservation at the Palm Beach Gardens mall but was almost thinking of stopping by that AT&T store on the way to work. I haven't made up my mind yet but definitely excited!

Yea I'm excited too I can't wait till they are out are you going to camp?

gloomcookie1
Jun 17, 2010, 08:33 AM
Yea I'm excited too I can't wait till they are out are you going to camp?

I don't think so on this one, gotta work so since I have the reservation I'm thinking that I'll try going in around 10am since I know that the line will be pretty big first thing in the morning and hopefully will die down by that time. Although still might drive by the AT&T store to see how big the line will be. It's going to be a fun day :D

juan370Z
Jun 19, 2010, 08:33 AM
I don't think so on this one, gotta work so since I have the reservation I'm thinking that I'll try going in around 10am since I know that the line will be pretty big first thing in the morning and hopefully will die down by that time. Although still might drive by the AT&T store to see how big the line will be. It's going to be a fun day :D

Yea I know I'm preety damn excited for this launch if you see a 370z outside the AT&T store that's me waiting in line!!

himynameisaaron
Jun 19, 2010, 08:51 PM
I have a reserve for my iPhone 4 at the Gardens. After I get done with work on Wednesday, going to go back home to eat dinner, etc. than head out to camp at 12AM. Not sure what entrance of the mall I'm going to be staying at, but I'll call the Apple store the day before to figure it out. Hope to see some folks there =)

scwinsett
Jun 19, 2010, 08:53 PM
Does anyone in West Palm beach know a Shawn Hedegard?

himynameisaaron
Jun 19, 2010, 08:57 PM
Does anyone in West Palm beach know a Shawn Hedegard?

Not I...

iomcamaross2010
Jun 19, 2010, 09:23 PM
Last year apple store used entrance by ruby Tuesday. I have one reserve there as well for my girl got my upgrade shipped though.. Hate how u can't do new lines online. Let me know when ur heading there I'll meet up with u.

himynameisaaron
Jun 19, 2010, 09:48 PM
Last year apple store used entrance by ruby Tuesday. I have one reserve there as well for my girl got my upgrade shipped though.. Hate how u can't do new lines online. Let me know when ur heading there I'll meet up with u.

This will be my first time for an iPhone launch at the Gardens. I was in Orlando for the original and the 3G. Then picked up the 3GS after the launch. I never knew about the Ruby Tuesdays in the Gardens! Is it new?

Mblank911
Jun 23, 2010, 08:02 PM
Yes the only entrance at Ruby Tuesday's will be opening at 6am and the Apple Store doors open at 7am. Security will not let anyone even sit in the parking lot before 5am so dont bother showing up before then!!

http://www.thegardensmall.com/events/iphone-4-launch