PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 4g Pre-order delivery ?

akcasoy
Jun 12, 2010, 04:52 PM
Hi!

I am planning to order the new iphone on the 15th of June. But the question is when will they start to ship the product? How many days it takes until i have the phone? (predictions for any US city)

(The thing is i am living in Germany and my friend who will go to US on 25th will stay there one week, and i was thinking to order iphone to his home. and he brings me.)

What do you think?

(I want to buy without a contract)

j3yq
Jun 12, 2010, 04:55 PM
Plenty of people have asked this, more than likely you will receive it on the day of the release.

eplasm
Jun 12, 2010, 07:05 PM
Ok kids, so we will all stay up way past our bed time on 6/15, ok?, and plan to call in ready for action! ... sick is not an option, ok, unless you will be sick if you not get your pre-order in, in which case, you will say to your boss you are gyroscopically loosing your balance and need the g4 Iphone via I.V. to resuscitate your heart and soul and feel normal. Note:(this approach is not condoned by Apple) But if you succeed in getting your foot in the door in the preorder process, this will be a positive motivator for you to hold on for 'dear life' for the next nine days and the anticipation will be Palatable and overwhelming, I know and feel it building already in the gyroscopic awareness or consciousness. But pay close attention, kids, because as a stop crazy measure we can load the iOS4 on Monday 6/21 to our current 3G phones! Sweet sister, let the total fun begin! --- but exclude the multi-gyroscopic feature as that is in the object of our desire in the G4 .... tbc (to be continued) and what are your hopes and dreams on 6/15 or 6/24? Gotta go, my dogs are begging my attention in triplicate. Thanks for putting up with me, Dj

CJayC
Jun 12, 2010, 10:21 PM
You can't buy it without a contract as of yet.

lorenwade
Jun 13, 2010, 12:13 AM
You can't buy it without a contract as of yet.

Yes you can.

You can buy a no-commitment iPhone for $599 or $699, 16gb or 32gb respectively. You just need to be an AT&T customer to activate it.

plazmatyk
Jun 13, 2010, 12:22 AM
Yes you can.

You can buy a no-commitment iPhone for $599 or $699, 16gb or 32gb respectively. You just need to be an AT&T customer to activate it.

in this case, since it won't be operated on AT&T, you might as well just jailbreak it. most jailbreak methods in the past activated the phone and many unlocked it as well. we'll see what are the features of this new jailbreak, but it should do the job in this case