Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
I bought Keynote for iPad knowing there would limitations. I can accept the fact that some transitions/builds aren't supported. I don't want to have a keynote presentation full of flashy stuff anyway. But I don't know about actions. I couldn't find an animated GIF that depicts how atoms emit photons so I kind of created my own with the help of shapes and actions in Keynote. The iPad version of Keynote doesn't support this. Anyone have any ideas? I can post the slide from my keynote if you want to test something out. Help please!

Jack

Oh, I wasn't sure which forum to post this in. Might be the iPad Apps one.

EDIT: I just figured it out. For future reference, just use Magic Move. Have like 5+ duplicates of the complete "action" slide. Starting from the first slide, just keep adding objects in each slide after the first. Basically, start with one object on the first slide and each slide after, add in more objects. Just think "frame by frame" or "slide by slide". It will add more slides though. Using my uploaded slide, I started with the nucleus object. And then had like 6 more slide after that. In each slide, I added more objects. For example, the second slide had the first orbit and the two electrons. The third slide had the free-moving electron and the minus arrow to plus sign thing on the bottom. But each slide after the first keeps the objects from previous slides.

Attachments

• Keynote Slide.zip
    150 KB · Views: 170
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.