Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Liam8

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Canada
Has anyone else noticed when you try to move around icons in landscape they end up sideways and inverted movement? Or is it just my iPad?

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    525.8 KB · Views: 138

Liam8

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Canada
I just realized it might be due to Winterboard, if you guys don't have it

lascott

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2007
Baltimore
I think once you have your icons where ya want them it's prolly not even that huge of a deal.. just one of them weird problems :)

xraytech

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2010
Has anyone else noticed when you try to move around icons in landscape they end up sideways and inverted movement? Or is it just my iPad?

Noticed that after installing "SpringSorter" not sure if that's the cause but it was very odd. Cleared up after uninstalling "SpringSorter".

TheMacBookPro

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2008
Ooh so Winterboard is the issue. Uninstalling now.

For some reason Winterboard has never worked for me (latest version, designed-for-iPad theme checked and at the top of the list). Hm.

Zazoh

macrumors 65832
Jan 4, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
It is so much easier to arrange icons in iTunes. One of the benefits to a closed system is the elimination of crashes and device stability. I have to laugh when I hear the reasons why folks Jail Break. But, I guess it is worth it to you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.