PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Iphone 4 Pre-order\Line

tripjammer
Jun 13, 2010, 07:22 PM
Ok my friends. Who is pre-ordering a Iphone 4 in the San Antonio area? Which way are you going to do it?

1. Pre-order on June 15th for pickup on June 24th at one of the two Apple Stores
2. Pre-order on June 15th for shipment to your house on June 24th
3. Pre-order from Radio Shack on June 15th
4. Pre-order from AT&T on June 15th
5. Stand in line at Best Buy on June 24th
6. Stand in line at Walmart on June 24th
7. Stand in line at AT&T at 7am on June 24th
8. Stand in line at one of the two Apple Stores on June 24th

Me? I think the safest way is Pre-order for shippment to my house. I did this on the Ipad 3G, and FedEx had my Ipad on release day. The Lines are gonna be long. This thing is gonna sell out. Look at the Ipad its sold out too!

What are you folks gonna do?

jak2103
Jun 14, 2010, 10:36 PM
I think I'm just going to pre-order from Apple (assuming I can order the white model) and get it shipped to my home. When the 3G launched, I went to the AT&T store at the Rim and didn't have any problems. The whole thing only took about an hour. But this time I think I'll skip the lines...

tripjammer
Jun 18, 2010, 09:29 AM
Preordered and reserved at LaCantera Apple store for the 24th.

PythonMan10
Jun 23, 2010, 09:46 AM
The last line I stood in at an apple store was when the 1st generation ipod touch came out the same day La Cantera opened. I think it would be fun to wait in line for my reservation at North Star tomorrow. The mall doesnt open early. Will we have to wait outside?

JTownTX
Jun 23, 2010, 10:05 AM
The last line I stood in at an apple store was when the 1st generation ipod touch came out the same day La Cantera opened. I think it would be fun to wait in line for my reservation at North Star tomorrow. The mall doesnt open early. Will we have to wait outside?

this did not happen! iPod touch gen 1 was released Sept 07. iPhone 1 was released June 07. I stood in the iPhone 1 line all day - AT LA CANTERA which opened in 2005. what are you talking about holmes? second phase even opened in 08...