PDA

View Full Version : How to Pre-Order?

yayitsezekiel
Jun 14, 2010, 12:34 AM
Hi there,

How does one pre order an iPhone? This is the first time i've bought an iPhone. Do I go into the apple store anytime on the 15th and say I want to pre order it? Or how does it work. Also do you have to pay extra money to pre-order the phone? Thanks :o

dannyjames8
Jun 14, 2010, 03:31 PM
Hi there,

How does one pre order an iPhone? This is the first time i've bought an iPhone. Do I go into the apple store anytime on the 15th and say I want to pre order it? Or how does it work. Also do you have to pay extra money to pre-order the phone? Thanks :o

You can pre-order online, it is no extra cost and you pick it up anytime on launch day, or get it delivered.

maddagascar
Jun 14, 2010, 11:03 PM
when you preorder do you have to have an itunes account? or just an apple id type thing? like a credit card connected to it?

can i use my mobile me account or somehing?

yippereee
Jun 15, 2010, 12:22 AM
So if you reserve you don't pay until you pick it up (on the 24th pretty much guaranteed), right? Is there any kind of cancelation fee though?

Also if anyone happens to know: if I'm joining a family plan (already with 2 iphones) will the account holder need to be with me to set this up?

Thanks all!

Ramphex
Jun 15, 2010, 01:06 AM
So if you reserve you don't pay until you pick it up (on the 24th pretty much guaranteed), right? Is there any kind of cancelation fee though?

Also if anyone happens to know: if I'm joining a family plan (already with 2 iphones) will the account holder need to be with me to set this up?

Thanks all!

If you need to setup the line, yes, if you already have a line added and just getting the iPhone for it, no.

Achu
Jun 15, 2010, 10:57 AM
Here are the methods to pre order an iPhone 4.
How to Pre Order iPhone 4 (http://tipsneeded.com/how-to-pre-order-apple-iphone-4/)

styles111
Jun 15, 2010, 11:10 AM
So just to be clear. If I'm doing a new activation I will in fact have to pay $299 (32GB) upfront? With an upgrade a current ATT number I don't have to pay right now correct?