PDA

View Full Version : Yay!

vniow
Aug 12, 2002, 11:26 PM
I don't have much to say, I just wanted to be the first.
:D :D :D :D

Shrek
Aug 12, 2002, 11:28 PM
LoL. You always wanna be first, edvinow! :D :D :D :D :D

Hey! Get a life, man! :p ;)

Liamcow
Aug 12, 2002, 11:35 PM
dude, i dn't think anyone here deserves to tell anyone to "get a life" myself included, just the facts

Shrek
Aug 12, 2002, 11:41 PM
I know. I'm j/k. I'm just so addicted to these damn message boards! I don't even play my games anymore. . . Geesh!

job
Aug 12, 2002, 11:43 PM
So what exactly is the purpose of the forum?

Is it for all the community projects that are currently underway? (asurace's Marathon Mod, Downfall comes to mind..)

vniow
Aug 12, 2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Shrek
I know. I'm j/k. I'm just so addicted to these damn message boards! I don't even play my games anymore. . . Geesh!
I know xactly how you feel Shrek.:p

Durandal7
Aug 13, 2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by hitman
Is it for all the community projects that are currently underway? (asurace's Marathon Mod, Downfall comes to mind..)

Yes, that's exactly what they are. Any projects like websites or games or a program you're making can be posted here. (I'm only posting this because arn hasn't posted an official summary yet)

arn
Aug 13, 2002, 06:05 AM
Yep,

Details to come... and I'll promote it more as things go. For now, here's a forum to talk about projects that you are working on.

arn

Mr. Anderson
Aug 13, 2002, 06:48 AM
Very Cool!

I'll be using this a lot, thanks arn!

D

Durandal7
Aug 13, 2002, 01:49 PM
Just out of curiosity arn, if this is Open Disscussion will there be some sort of Closed Disscussion in the future? Will there be a forum with threads on assorted projects and only certain users could access a thread on say Crystal Spheres or fotohaus.com?