PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham, Al - Summit Store

carrako
Jun 15, 2010, 09:29 AM
Anyone one here going to be doing a in-store pickup at The Summit in Bham? What time do you guys think a line will start forming?

I havent done a early in-store pickup from Apple before, I got both earlier iPhones delivered. How were the lines for the 3G and 3GS?

Nicolecat
Jun 15, 2010, 09:29 AM
If the white is available for launch date...I'll be one of the crazies standing in line there. :D
When the 3g came out there was a good 50 people there a few hours early...

carrako
Jun 15, 2010, 01:06 PM
Well since i cant seem to get a delivered iphone order process at this time, I am going to keep my in store pickup that I managed to get at 3:30 am this morning. I just really did not want to have to deal with long lines and semi-camping out

jsimpson
Jun 16, 2010, 07:31 AM
The line for the 3G was pretty rough and they had activation issues, the 3GS wasn't bad at all and the activation issues were minimal. I have a feeling this one might be crazy so I'll be there early (5am give or take). If you have never been to an iDay bring a lawn chair and your laptop or iPad or what have you.... it helps make the time go by. LOL See you there!

autumnsong
Jun 19, 2010, 09:13 AM
I'll be there bright and early, not sure how early yet. I don't think I have it in me to be there by 5. I'll be heartbroken if they sell out before I get one though. Ugh.

Nicolecat
Jun 19, 2010, 11:47 AM
yeah, I don't think anyone camps out a week beforehand here. :)

jwehrwein
Jun 19, 2010, 12:11 PM
What time you guys that pre-ordered going to get there?

jsimpson
Jun 19, 2010, 12:19 PM
I'll be there at 5am

jwehrwein
Jun 20, 2010, 12:59 AM
cool...I guess ill get there around 5 A.M. too. If there is a long line at 5 im not staying. My pre-order, (according to 2 of the Apple store reps) will be held for me all day. I would like to have it at 7:00, but its not worth having to wait in line till 10 am. How quick does the line move? I have never waited in the lines before, always had them shipped.

jsimpson
Jun 20, 2010, 05:29 AM
Like I said the 3GS line went fast and had no issues but the 3G was a nightmare due to the activation issues. I'm hoping it's not like that again since this thing was bringing down AT&T servers on Tuesday just to order it. I'll wait it out that morning though and try and stay as positive as I can if things get slow.

TheBama
Jun 20, 2010, 06:57 PM
Have a reservation for a 32g, but like others don't trust it with all of the ordering problems. Plan to be there early. How early? I really don't know as this is my first Apple store morning. For 3G I waited in the hell that was AT&T's line. 3GS I went to the Apple Store in the afternoon and had to wait in the blazing sun for several hours. Would much rather go early this time.

ericadams01
Jun 20, 2010, 10:52 PM
I plan on getting there around 6 am hopefully there won't be a very long line.

NextGen123
Jun 21, 2010, 07:41 PM
Anyone camping out at the store prior to the release. Seriously thinking about getting there by 430 since I dont have a reservation

jsimpson
Jun 21, 2010, 07:44 PM
I have a reservation but I'm getting there early (not camping) hoping that I'll spend time in line early and not into the morning when it's getting hot. ;)

witnessthefunk
Jun 21, 2010, 09:52 PM
I think I will be there at 6am...I will do a drive by@ midnight to see how bad the line is. I have a reservation but I want to be in and out by 8:45 AM.

jwehrwein
Jun 21, 2010, 10:23 PM
let us know how bad the line is at midnight

witnessthefunk
Jun 22, 2010, 06:18 AM
let us know how bad the line is at midnight

I live 3 minutes away from the summit apple store and I have to pass it everyday going to work....so I will report in this thread what the lines are looking like. :cool:

NextGen123
Jun 22, 2010, 07:01 AM
what would be awesome...at this point, looking at the other meetups, I would predict the line is going to be longer than anticipated...

AlabamaAllstar
Jun 22, 2010, 03:02 PM
Ill be coming from Montgomery, I preordered, Im going to try to get up there around 5-5:30...

jccook1
Jun 22, 2010, 03:24 PM
Well apparently, according to the Summit, nobody is allowed to be on property or to line up until 5:30 AM... Any suggestions?

GAINER32
Jun 22, 2010, 04:17 PM
I'll prob have to get there early since I don't have a pre-order. There will be ip4's for regular walk-ups right?

This will be my first iphone and I'm pretty siked about it. Long time mac user first time iphone user.

TheBama
Jun 22, 2010, 04:31 PM
Well apparently, according to the Summit, nobody is allowed to be on property or to line up until 5:30 AM... Any suggestions?

Who told you this?

witnessthefunk
Jun 22, 2010, 04:37 PM

hmmm...I don't think they can monitor the entire property like that....I see cars parked out there 2-3 in the morning all of the time. I guess we will see.

AlabamaAllstar
Jun 22, 2010, 05:46 PM
I just called the Apple Store to confirm my preorder and everything is good. Also asked about not being able to line up before 5:30 and the associate (Ned) said he never heard of that rule, so take it for whats it worth...

jccook1
Jun 22, 2010, 06:49 PM
The Summit. "5:30 is the earliest you can be on the property." That's what I don't get. People were there for the iPad just a few months ago at 2:30AM. What time are you getting there?

witnessthefunk
Jun 22, 2010, 08:06 PM
The Summit. "5:30 is the earliest you can be on the property." That's what I don't get. People were there for the iPad just a few months ago at 2:30AM. What time are you getting there?

Considering that AT&T said they will only have stock for reserves and none for walk ins, I will get there @ 5am. I think the crowd will be extra extreme if this AT&T report is true.

TheBama
Jun 22, 2010, 08:12 PM
Was just at the Summit store and confirmed the following:

1. My reservation, done via the app was taken and I'm on the list.

2. They have enough phones coming to confirm all reservations placed.

3. They will have some phones for non-reservations but they do not know how many. "Could be 5, could be 500. We'll let people know that morning how many we have so folks don't stand in line for nothing.

4. They expect people to begin lining up around midnight, and are prepared for it. Security will be on hand.

5. People without a reservation are encouraged to order online before the July 14th date gets pushed back even further.

jccook1
Jun 22, 2010, 08:34 PM
Was just at the Summit store and confirmed the following:

1. My reservation, done via the app was taken and I'm on the list.

2. They have enough phones coming to confirm all reservations placed.

3. They will have some phones for non-reservations but they do not know how many. "Could be 5, could be 500. We'll let people know that morning how many we have so folks don't stand in line for nothing.

4. They expect people to begin lining up around midnight, and are prepared for it. Security will be on hand.

5. People without a reservation are encouraged to order online before the July 14th date gets pushed back even further.

So Apple said they planned for midnight? I guess I'll be there around then in that case. I was going to get there at that time anyway... until I spoke to the Summit. If I know I won't be the only one there though... I'll be there!

TheBama
Jun 22, 2010, 08:40 PM
Yep, the guy I was talking too was telling another customer without a reservation that if he couldn't get there at midnight, he'd be better off ordering online and waiting.

jccook1
Jun 22, 2010, 08:45 PM
Thanks for your letting me know!

d3r3k
Jun 23, 2010, 08:58 AM
Have you guys pre-ordered and you're going to pick up or you're just walk-ins?

kavika411
Jun 23, 2010, 09:13 AM
Wow. That blows about AT&T stores not carrying any for walk-ins. When the first iPhone came out in June 2007, I went to the Fairfield AT&T store and was correct in my assumption that it would be of the least trafficked stores. (Seems like yesterday (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=319236&highlight=birmingham).) Anyway, as for tomorrow, I can't get to the Summit Apple Store until after they open at 7:00. I will be the tall guy with Brad Pitt-type looks and a wicked sense of humor in case any of you are ladies and want a chance to meet the one and only kavika411. ;)

See you tomorrow.

witnessthefunk
Jun 23, 2010, 12:03 PM

pre-order

autumnsong
Jun 23, 2010, 12:10 PM
Walk in, but my hopes are fading as time goes by. Was planning on showing up about 5am, now I'm wondering if that will be early enough. :(

autumnsong
Jun 23, 2010, 12:35 PM
I just called the Summit, and they said they let people on premises at 5:30. Not sure how strict they will be on that tomorrow. I'd hate to get there too early and get run off, but I'm afraid they won't enforce it then I'll be out of luck. This is crazy, I've never cared enough about a launch of anything to get up this early before.

GAINER32
Jun 23, 2010, 12:43 PM
ditto. i feel nuts enough trying to get a walk-in phone by arriving in the 5-6 window. Hope we get lucky!

jccook1
Jun 23, 2010, 12:44 PM
I just called the Summit, and they said they let people on premises at 5:30. Not sure how strict they will be on that tomorrow. I'd hate to get there too early and get run off, but I'm afraid they won't enforce it then I'll be out of luck. This is crazy, I've never cared enough about a launch of anything to get up this early before.

I am the exact same way!!!I want to get there earlier but I DONT want to be told to leave. So idk what time to go

AlabamaAllstar
Jun 23, 2010, 12:56 PM

Pre-order

d3r3k
Jun 23, 2010, 01:14 PM
I've been waiting for this moment for 3 years. I guess a couple more days won't be the end of the world. I'll be there after I wake up and there's none available, tough luck, I'll order one online...

jwehrwein
Jun 23, 2010, 07:10 PM
I pre-ordered. I will be there at 5

witnessthefunk
Jun 23, 2010, 07:41 PM
Just to confirm.....I passed by the apple store about 15 min ago and there is a sign in front of the store saying the line will not start until 5:30 AM

jccook1
Jun 23, 2010, 08:12 PM
Just to confirm.....I passed by the apple store about 15 min ago and there is a sign in front of the store saying the line will not start until 5:30 AM

Thanks! Be there then!!!

Daubenmire88
Jun 23, 2010, 11:10 PM
Just went by The Summit and the security officer told me that no one is allowed to park or wait in line until 5:30.

witnessthefunk
Jun 23, 2010, 11:33 PM
Just went by The Summit and the security officer told me that no one is allowed to park or wait in line until 5:30.

DITTO!! They are being a lil strict....I guess it's gonna be a mad dash for 5:30!!

d3r3k
Jun 23, 2010, 11:40 PM
Yeah, windows covered, police and security outside... It's gonna be funny! Good luck to all. I'll see you at 8:00 am :)

dave911
Jun 24, 2010, 01:01 AM
That's going to be insane! Rather than having people filter in all night, it's going to be a land rush at 5AM. What were they thinking? They aren't saving any expenses because security and the police are there anyway.

Daubenmire88
Jun 24, 2010, 03:22 AM
The Summit blocked off all of the parking lots with traffic cones. I'm guessing they won't remove those until 5:30. Very interesting. I really wish they would just let us get in line as early as we want for this. Like everyone is saying, it's going to be a rush at 5:30.

witnessthefunk
Jun 24, 2010, 05:02 AM
damn 5:30....people have bum rushed so the cops removed the cones....get here quick!!!!

autumnsong
Jun 24, 2010, 05:33 AM
The line is already insane! Get here fast if you don't have a preorder!

TheBama
Jun 24, 2010, 05:37 AM
At least 250 in line already - sprinklers are on lol

kavika411
Jun 24, 2010, 06:38 AM
At least 250 in line already - sprinklers are on lol

Are you really serious? 250 in line you think? Jeez. I'm hosed.

shortyd999
Jun 24, 2010, 06:41 AM
Dane, i'm getting ready to go to the Apple store there. Is the 250 the reservation line or people w/ out reservation hoping to get one?

UltimaLaw
Jun 24, 2010, 06:43 AM
Can anyone there post pics of the Summit store, this is my first launch to skip and I'm very interested (got my phone in the mail yesterday - it's amazing)....

alan6101
Jun 24, 2010, 07:44 AM
I went by at about 7:10 this morning and there were a lot more than 250 people. The line went in both directions, one side reached all the way to the Banana Republic, the other line went to Tavern on the Summit. The Parking lot was about half full.

d3r3k
Jun 24, 2010, 07:49 AM
One thing I don't get: most of you (if not all) have pre-ordered. Doesn't this mean you'll have a device waiting for you there for a reasonable period of time (like 48 hours)? Why wait from 5:30am unless you have to go to work or something...

Don't get me wrong, I'm as excited as you are with the 4, I just don't get it.

Anyhow, any pics would be awesome. I might go there actually and then come back and post some for fun. Summit is 10 minutes away from here ;)

alan6101
Jun 24, 2010, 08:01 AM
I was going to take some pictures but I would've needed a panoramic camera :)

I have my phone on reserve, that was the best I could do with the servers in full meltdown. I'll go pick it up later in day after the line (hopefully) has subsided.

d3r3k
Jun 24, 2010, 08:07 AM
I'll go pick it up later in day after the line (hopefully) has subsided.

THANK YOU for proving that there is still some reason behind this! That's the normal reaction!

(( now that I kept you all at your homes I'm heading there! hahaha ))

UltimaLaw
Jun 24, 2010, 08:11 AM
Good luck to all the Birmingham Apple fans....I wish I was there with you! Fortunetly mine came via Fedex yesterday as I'm at the hospital for wife's surgery and would have missed out; keep us updated as to how it's going up at the summit!

Nicolecat
Jun 24, 2010, 08:20 AM
I would hope if there was that many in line...they would have asked people to leave by now if they didn't have enough to meet the line demand...
Eeeeek!

kavika411
Jun 24, 2010, 08:47 AM
I am in the walk-in line, which gies towards the Barnes and Noble. (The pre-order line goes the other way.) I am located at the rear of the line at Brooks Brothers. An Apple employee who was very polite just told us we essentially have no chance at a 16gig today. She said everyone past Victorias Secret "can stay if they want but may not get any phone." :(

TheBama
Jun 24, 2010, 09:42 AM
I'm impressed. Was about 60th in line and was out of the store at exactly 8AM. Got the phone, bumper and dock. bumper doesn't fit in dock, but I still like it so I'll make do without the dock for now.

Phone is beautiful. No issues, nice bright clear screen with impressive detail!

kavika411
Jun 24, 2010, 10:21 AM
I'm still at therese of the wal-in line, which is moving so very slowly. Fortunately, those of us in the rear haven't heard any more warnings of a total sellout that may precede us getting one today. My fingers are crossed that that means they are optimistic they will have enough. It is astounding how many people came here today.

Nicolecat
Jun 24, 2010, 10:39 AM
Here's a pic of the line at the Summit (Birmingham, Al) someone just emailed me...I'm so glad I'm not standing outside in the Alabama heat...yikes.

Well...the apple store isn't in view...but this is around the corner. lol.

jsimpson
Jun 24, 2010, 10:44 AM
I was twenty something in the reserve line this morning and was out of the store by 7:15-20 at the latest. Smooth transaction, swap, etc. What was really cool was this time there were free Dunkin Donuts and coffee given out and Chick-Fil-A was giving free breakfast for everyone right before the store opened or you could grab it on your way out if wanted. I'm not sure who footed that tab for them both to do that but regardless it was nice!!

runithome
Jun 24, 2010, 12:24 PM
Has anyone talked to Summit Apple staff to find out if you get a raincheck for your reserved phone if you the long line prevents you from getting your phone by closing?

The confirmation email I received said I had to pick it up today. But I also don't have time to wait for hours in line. I thought the whole idea behind reserving one is that you just walk in and get it.

I don't mind waiting a day or two until the lines subside, but I will be angry if Apple expects me to wait for several hours to pick it up today and then let my reserved phone go because I couldn't get in before closing. There was no indication in the sign-up process that I should expect a multiple hour wait.

TheBama
Jun 24, 2010, 01:47 PM
They said as long as you are IN LINE by 9 they will serve you tonight!

d3r3k
Jun 24, 2010, 02:02 PM
They said as long as you are IN LINE by 9 they will serve you tonight!

I guess that's for the reserves?

digduggler
Jun 24, 2010, 02:05 PM
Are the lines still insane? Sold out? The phones there are backlogged like mad.

luuner
Jun 24, 2010, 02:49 PM
In line by 9AM or 9PM??

d3r3k
Jun 24, 2010, 03:12 PM
* THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL - It's what the security guys told us *

Right, I just got back from there. Here's the situation:

IF YOU RESERVED A PHONE:
If you are in the line of the reserved phones (left side of the store) by 21:00 tonight (6/24), it's guaranteed that you'll take the phone/s you ordered. The line is almost 1/3 of what it was when I checked this morning at 7:00 am.

IF YOU ARE A WALK IN:
There are about 60-70 people waiting at the walk-in line. That's on the right side of the store. Apple guys have divided them into two zones (silently):

Green zone (about 30 people) are most likely going to have their phone tonight.

Gray zone (the rest) don't have many chances. As we were told (I was standing in the line for 15 minutes before I gave up) Apple was to come out and take our email addresses to inform us when a phone is available for us to pick up. That is NOT a reservation list. However, we've been also told that we'll have better chances if we try tomorrow (6/25) from 8:00 am because then they'll only have one line. It won't matter if you reserved one or you're just walking in. But they cannot guarantee if they'll have enough (or even ANY) phones to give...

I had enough. I just ordered one online. I'll wait 20 days.

Derek out!

Nicolecat
Jun 24, 2010, 03:38 PM
A guy here at work went and stood in line...got there at 5am...and was in line all morning. He returned sometime just past lunch, with a slightly sunburned forehead and his new iphone 4 in tow.

I'm not sure it was worth a sunburn with all the issues popping up with blocking the antennae if you hold it wrong...but that's just me...

kavika411
Jun 24, 2010, 03:43 PM
No more walk-ins

Twenty minutes ago it was announced that the were sold out for walk-ins. I had about thirty people in front of me when they made the announcement, and had been there since 8:00 a.m. Oh well. I knew I was taking a risk. A friend with ten people in front of her said she'd been there since 6:00 when they sold out. They were still letting the appointment people in.

As for those of us in the walk-in line, we put our name on a "priority list." We were told that as iPhones come in, we would get an email telling us we could come in and purchase one. My gut tells me I won't get that any time before mid-July.

d3r3k
Jun 24, 2010, 06:10 PM
My gut tells me I won't get that any time before mid-July.

Correct. Best chance now is order it online to avoid the 2nd wave of back orders...

UltimaLaw
Jun 24, 2010, 06:46 PM
Heading up there now with my brother to pick-up his reserve; just FYI I had two reserved at the Summit store that I did not end up getting today (my two pre-orders got delivered yesterday) - they will be releasing those first thing in the morning and my gut says there are others as well; if you can't wait make sure you are first and the morning and you should be guaranteed one, as my two reserves (32GB) will be available for public sell - hope this helps!

Nicolecat
Jun 24, 2010, 06:52 PM
Heading up there now with my brother to pick-up his reserve; just FYI I had two reserved at the Summit store that I did not end up getting today (my two pre-orders got delivered yesterday) - they will be releasing those first thing in the morning and my gut says there are others as well; if you can't wait make sure you are first and the morning and you should be guaranteed one, as my two reserves (32GB) will be available for public sell - hope this helps!

I'm sure ALOT of this will be happening...lol.

d3r3k
Jun 24, 2010, 07:23 PM
Ta Kala Diokomen

A surprising signature for a 3rd gen American :) *respect*

I'd be there from 5:30am but I have to go to Atlanta so I ordered it online... I'll just wait till the 20th. Lucky bastards... I hope you'll enjoy it!

Nicolecat
Jun 24, 2010, 09:16 PM
A surprising signature for a 3rd gen American :) *respect*

How is it surprising...I'm a Kappa Delta Alumna :D

"Ta Kala Diokomen" is the part of the open motto.
The rest of it being,
Let us strive for that which is honorable, beautiful and highest.

kavika411
Jun 25, 2010, 06:27 AM
Is anyone going to give today another shot? If so, what is your strategy? Thanks.

kavika411
Jun 25, 2010, 08:19 AM
I am here now. I kid you not. They have them in. The woman had a roughly one inch thick of reservation cards. You get in line. She gives you a card and you are "guaranteed" a phone. Roughly 25 people ahead of me and 5 behind. One new person shows up every couple of minutes.

digduggler
Jun 25, 2010, 08:32 AM
I am here now. I kid you not. They have them in. The woman had a roughly one inch thick of reservation cards. You get in line. She gives you a card and you are "guaranteed" a phone. Roughly 25 people ahead of me and 5 behind. One new person shows up every couple of minutes.

If this follows how the iPad went, they will get some in most days. I can't get out there today (sounds like a bit of an all morning event right now). I imagine after the weekend you might be able to get in and out pretty quickly with one...

kavika411
Jun 25, 2010, 10:07 AM
I'll post this both in the Birmingham, Alabama meetup thread and the "priority list" thread I started last night in the general meetup category. Hope this helps someone.

So, here's the story - at least for Birmingham - on how it is they sold out yesterday for walk-ins, took names for a "priority list" group, but are now selling a boatload at this moment with no emails being sent to the "priority list." Yesterday, there were two lines - one for "reserved" customers, and the other for walki-ins. They had to keep a certain number on hand to fulfill their "reserved" customer list. As the day went on, they did their best to make sure that come closing time, they'd have enough for the "reserved" group. So, around 3:30 or so, they decided to tell those in the walk-in line that they were out of iPhones for walk-ins because there were still a ton of "reserved" people still in line, and more were expected.

Those of us sent away were put on a "priority list" and told that when a new shipment came in, they would be held for the "priority" people. You would get an email letting you know "your" iPhone was in and giving you a time range to get it. So, we all got on the list and immediately got a no frills email from Apple letting us know we were on the list and thanking us.

So, closing time last night comes and goes. At that time, a whole lot of the "reserved" people still hadn't gotten their iPhones. Those iPhones were then put in a general pool.

Between closing last night, and opening this morning (8:00 a.m.), no new shipment of iPhones arrived. And, no emails were sent to the "priority list" people.

At opening this morning, it was a first come first serve on the "leftovers" from yesterday. I anticipate those will be sold out here in Birmingham between noon today and 2:00. That's just me speculating.

So, where does that leave the "priority list" people. The person I spoke with said that what they said yesterday remains true - that when a "new shipment" arrives, those on the "priority list" will get an email/dibs.

The big question of course, is when will that next shipment come in. My guess is early to mid-July.

Hope this helps someone.

autumnsong
Jun 25, 2010, 10:15 AM
I read that the first group of back orders for people who pre-ordered online are already shipping, when they were told a date of July 2nd. So maybe they will be getting more into the stores soon also. Hope this helps.

Thankfully I was able to get one yesterday, after a 9 hour wait. I'm loving it! It's a huge step up from my 1st gen. All in all I think the Apple store employees did a great job yesterday. Feeding us, bringing us water, and staying friendly and upbeat through a grueling day for them. Well done! :)

Nicolecat
Jun 25, 2010, 10:18 AM
All in all I think the Apple store employees did a great job yesterday. Feeding us, bringing us water, and staying friendly and upbeat through a grueling day for them. Well done! :)

I heard they were phenomenal!

GAINER32
Jun 25, 2010, 10:21 AM
I was a walk-in success story yesterday. But I had to pay the price with time and a sunburn.

I arrived at 5am and was approx. 187 in line. I walked out, phone in hand, 9 hours later at 2pm. I'm glad the phone delivers b/c that was the longest wait of my life.

It was actually kind of fun though. def an experience I won't forget, waiting for my FIRST iphone. Apple was great all day long. They kept us hydrated with free water and also provided free Dunkin Donuts & Chik-fil-a breakfast and lunch.

autumnsong
Jun 25, 2010, 10:27 AM
And the big umbrellas to block the sun was nice. I still ended up with a sunburned face and left arm, but it could have been worse. Most of the people standing in line were very nice and friendly too. A good experience for what it was.

So, how much is everyone loving their new phones?

sutherland
Jun 25, 2010, 05:23 PM
And the big umbrellas to block the sun was nice. I still ended up with a sunburned face and left arm, but it could have been worse.

I was on the walk-in side and stayed in the shade my entire 7 hour wait, but I also ended up with some sunburn on my face.

I made a drive by around 4am and the crowds were still waiting off property, so we went to McDonalds to wait... then about 4:45 we saw a picture on twitter of cars beginning to line up. Security and the Summit really messed up with the 5:30 restriction and then not enforcing it... however, I'd like to emphasize that the Apple employees were extremely nice the entire time and kept everyone as comfortable as I guess you can be during that kind of wait.

I'm loving my new iPhone! :)

RidetheWake55
Jun 29, 2010, 09:39 AM
Plenty of iphone 4's at ATT this morning.

d3r3k
Jul 7, 2010, 09:40 PM
I'm not sure if anyone reads this post anymore and I'm not even sure if this is the right place to write this, but since some people have already mentioned the service received over the Apple Store in the Summit, I guess it's the right place.

Take the Southern Hospitality. Add the professionalism of an Apple employee and you have the Apple Store of the Summit in Birmingham, AL.

To all of you working there:

THANK YOU!

For the support, the help, the service, the tips, the directness... Thank you for everything. I'm the guy who came up with the destroyed iPhone 4 this afternoon and left with a a brand new one in less than 10 minutes!

If an Apple executive is reading this (and I hope it's the case) a special "thumbs up" for every single one of the employees there! Jeff, I should have listened to you buddy...

Keep up the good work! If Apple's products are half the success, you all are the other half!

digduggler
Jul 26, 2010, 11:07 AM
FYI, there is no more priority list as they expect to be stocked. Although stocked this morning meant 16 Gb only....