PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Campers/Launch Meetups

krnboy503
Jun 15, 2010, 03:30 PM
Let us know which store and what time you're camping out and which model you're getting!

I'll be at the Bridgeport Apple Store in the early mornings getting a 32gb and 16gb for my madre.

regnoc
Jun 21, 2010, 08:35 PM
I'll be there early.

I'll be at the Bridgeport Apple Store in the early mornings getting a 32gb and 16gb for my madre.

I'm getting the 32GB. How early are people planning on being at Bridgeport (Tigard, OR)?

crash0480
Jun 21, 2010, 10:42 PM
I'll be at Bridgeport in the early am as well!

opusknecht
Jun 23, 2010, 04:58 PM
I'll be at Bridgeport as well. Called the Apple Store, they said that security won't let us line up any sooner than 5:00 AM. Guess I'll show up then.

I'm getting 2 16GB phones. I've only used 9 GB on my current 3G, I can't really justify the extra $100. Maybe if I planned on taking a lot of videos, but I don't. ;)

pdx-hawaii
Sep 18, 2012, 07:39 PM
Anyone have any idea how many phones each store will get?
I am half way between this store and Washington Square, which one do you think would be the least in demand ?

regnoc
Sep 18, 2012, 07:49 PM
I am half way between this store and Washington Square, which one do you think would be the least in demand ?
They're about the same.

Apple's really good at having enough for the initial demand 100s if not 1000s, I believe I read a strict limit of two. They have effectively KILLED the re-sell market.

krnboy503
Sep 19, 2012, 07:31 PM

Pioneer Place Apple Store receives the most out of the three Oregon Apple stores. Behind Pioneer is the Washington Square Apple Store. Bridgeport gets half of the stock Washington Square receives.