PDA

View Full Version : Whats your order status on AT&T.com? Received, processing or shipped?

toliy253
Jun 15, 2010, 04:32 PM
If your order status is on processing, please specify how long it took to get there and the time you made your order.

Mine is on received and has been on received for a while now.

djransom
Jun 15, 2010, 04:33 PM
Mine is currently on processing and my card has been charged $213 and some change. I just read this on BGR though and found it to be interesting if this actually is true http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/06/15/att-iphone-4-pre-orders-sold-out/

ijen0311
Jun 15, 2010, 04:35 PM
Mine says Attention!

Ordered around 10 am ET, no cc charge yet. AT&T rep told me it's all just backed up.

PezRadar
Jun 15, 2010, 04:38 PM
I ordered mine in a store.. its being delivered to my work office.

I ordered at 2:20pm Central Time

This is what I get on Order Status

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wci4ya.jpg

It better not be backordered like it says here.. if so.. I will cancel and go to Apple since I did the iPhone App Reservation for launch day at the store as well.

ijen0311
Jun 15, 2010, 04:40 PM

It better not be backordered like it says here.. if so.. I will cancel and go to Apple since I did the iPhone App Reservation for launch day at the store as well.

They're all backordered since the phone isn't out yet. Don't worry yet :D

wr1020
Jun 15, 2010, 04:41 PM
Mine is under processing, got my order in at 2am pacific. Received confirmation email a minute after i submitted the order.

PezRadar
Jun 15, 2010, 04:44 PM

ok good :D

Moyank24
Jun 15, 2010, 04:46 PM
Mine is under processing, got my order in at 2am pacific. Received confirmation email a minute after i submitted the order.

Ditto!

asdff
Jun 15, 2010, 04:49 PM
Under processing, was a minute after ordering. Placed order at 1AM pacific time when the pre-orders first started.

CC currently has multiple $1 authorization charges... why there are multiple, I don't know... but everything should be fine.

Just waiting for the 24th now... :D

djransom
Jun 15, 2010, 04:50 PM
Under processing, was a minute after ordering. Placed order at 1AM pacific time when the pre-orders first started.

CC currently has multiple $1 authorization charges... why there are multiple, I don't know... but everything should be fine.

Just waiting for the 24th now... :D

Mine had 2 $1 charges at 1st and then I was recently charged $213 so hopefully that's a good sign :D

PezRadar
Jun 15, 2010, 04:51 PM
Do the people ordering online have different order status screens then the people who ordered in the store but are having theirs shipped to their homes?

My status screen is from me ordering in a store.

toliy253
Jun 15, 2010, 04:52 PM
mine finally got to the processing step. now going to see if my cc got charged.

S1njin
Jun 15, 2010, 04:53 PM
I have not status at all.

Order placed 10 hours ago. Got a confirmation number and a email, but order status is still 'not found'.

So I pre-ordered at BB as a backup. I was #4 for a 32GB.

thehopscotch
Jun 15, 2010, 04:53 PM
Placed order at 6:20am Central Time - received confirmation email immediately. Current status is "Processing" on the Premiere site...when I check through the regular AT&T site it shows the Backordered quantity. I tried calling to see what that was about, but they were denying calls due to high call volume.

ETA: My AMEX has yet to be charged a penny.

ETA2: While nothing showed online on my AMEX account, I just called and the full amount is in a "pending" status on my credit card, so that gives me relief!

OutlawImmortal
Jun 15, 2010, 04:56 PM
I never did get anything but a order number so I have been on the phone waiting for the last 45 minutes. I talked to a lovely woman buy the name of Sasha...Sasha

saucy...

oh, anyway. They had delcined my card because I had forgot to put my middle inital in the box when I pre ordered LOL.....

She said everything was good now.

I have faith in Sasha, she is my iphone angel and I lub her:)

rwilliams
Jun 15, 2010, 04:57 PM
I have not status at all.

Order placed 10 hours ago. Got a confirmation number and a email, but order status is still 'not found'.

So I pre-ordered at BB as a backup. I was #4 for a 32GB.

Did you pay in full, or put down a deposit?

toliy253
Jun 15, 2010, 04:58 PM
Placed order at 6:20am Central Time - received confirmation email immediately. Current status is "Processing" on the Premiere site...when I check through the regular AT&T site it shows the Backordered quantity. I tried calling to see what that was about, but they were denying calls due to high call volume.

ETA: My AMEX has yet to be charged a penny.

I'm in the exact same situation, let me know what happens.

KidStallyn
Jun 15, 2010, 04:59 PM
If your order status is on processing, please specify how long it took to get there and the time you made your order.

Mine is on received and has been on received for a while now.

Mine just switched to Processing from Received. I got my order in at 11:33am PST.

thehopscotch
Jun 15, 2010, 05:02 PM
I'm in the exact same situation, let me know what happens.

I just edited to add to my last post, but I just called AMEX and while nothing was showing on my online account when I checked there...the AMEX CSR was able to confirm that a "pending" charge for the full amount had been placed on my card by AT&T. Good to know!

You may want to call and verify to put your mind at ease!

ashley1496
Jun 15, 2010, 05:02 PM
I got a confirmation page at around 2 pm Pacific time. Never got an email, and my card hasn't been charged. Called ATT and my rep said she couldn't access the system to check the status, signed on and search recent orders and it said it couldn't find my requested information and I should contact customer service. Oh the loop de loop. I have a idea that it's really just not gonna complete until tomorrow though.

dmk1974
Jun 15, 2010, 05:03 PM
On mine, Received and Processing are both checked. Order time was 10:40 AM central time.

Vin365
Jun 15, 2010, 05:17 PM
Mine says Attention!

Ordered around 10 am ET, no cc charge yet. AT&T rep told me it's all just backed up.

Mine says the same thing.. and the rep told me the same thing also. I am still worried :(

jpeg42
Jun 15, 2010, 05:21 PM
Finally got mine in at AT&T Premier Store at 1:45PST today. Still says "received". I went through Apple last year for 3GS and it was great, but AT&T got me to a shopping cart first. Given what happened today, I will be pleasantly surprised if I actually have a new iPhone in my hands on the 24th.

fuzion
Jun 15, 2010, 05:24 PM
I have three 16gb phones in "processing" status right now

alecmcmahon
Jun 15, 2010, 05:29 PM
i have 3 iphones in " ATTENTION "

got my orders in between 4am and 5am EST.

have charges of .00 and 1.00 dollar from att on my debit card.

whats the deal?

zoman504
Jun 15, 2010, 05:33 PM

Mine said Backordered this morning, it now says Ordered. (All three 1's switched columns)

jamanrr
Jun 15, 2010, 05:38 PM
Mine said Backordered this morning, it now says Ordered. (All three 1's switched columns)

I ordered mine from att website but I think they are using a 3rd party vendor to place the order with Olan? or something like that. They take your information and then manually enter you order in -- is this correct?

martinmartin
Jun 15, 2010, 05:43 PM
I ordered on AT&T and got a confirmation number on the browser about 10 minutes ago.

But now when I search for my order, it can't be found and I get a message saying something like 'it may take 24-48 hours for orders to appear.'

so where is everyone seeing their order status? I have searched with the order number and my wireless number...but no dice.

Press22
Jun 15, 2010, 05:44 PM
I ordered on AT&T and got a confirmation number on the browser about 10 minutes ago.

But now when I search for my order, it can't be found and I get a message saying something like 'it may take 24-48 hours for orders to appear.'

so where is everyone seeing their order status? I have searched with the order number and my wireless number...but no dice.
Ditto... but at least I have it pre-ordered now.

zoman504
Jun 15, 2010, 05:44 PM
I ordered mine from att website but I think they are using a 3rd party vendor to place the order with Olan? or something like that. They take your information and then manually enter you order in -- is this correct?

Possibly? I heard something about them fulfilling the orders from elsewhere, could be why the status, confirmation emails, etc. or all screwed up. I'm guessing if you were charged or have some type of status then you should be fine.

BobboZR2
Jun 15, 2010, 05:51 PM

Try http://wireless.att.com/business/order_status/. It might be Premier specific but give it a shot.

martinmartin
Jun 15, 2010, 05:59 PM
Try http://wireless.att.com/business/order_status/. It might be Premier specific but give it a shot.

Thanks but no dice. It asks for an order id...I have an order number...

sarcosis
Jun 15, 2010, 06:00 PM
I got my pre-order in at 5:00 AM EDT and it still says processing. Still shows as back-ordered for me.

STEVESKI07
Jun 15, 2010, 06:04 PM
I got my pre-order in at 5:00 AM EDT and it still says processing. Still shows as back-ordered for me.

Processing is what you want it to say

sarcosis
Jun 15, 2010, 06:07 PM

That's what i figured since they didn't get their actual stock yet. That's why i wasn't too worried that it said pre-ordered. I don't expect it to go to shipped until next Wednesday or Thursday. I just got a strange feeling since there one of the other posters said it all went to 1. But since I got the email confirmation and order number, i figured I made it out ok. Just don't see the charge for my card, but it's probably just pending and I'll see it in a day or too on my AMEX.

Krafty
Jun 15, 2010, 06:08 PM
Processing for me.

RafaelT
Jun 15, 2010, 06:24 PM
I ordered at 6AM EST. Mine is showing "In progress" and shows "1"'s under quantity ordered. It also no longer shows it as being back ordered. It has "0"'s under qty back-ordered.

liquidsuns
Jun 15, 2010, 06:27 PM
I ordered mine at 10:30am pst and have an order number, but have yet to receive an email and the site does not find the order when I check order status.

jpeg42
Jun 15, 2010, 06:30 PM
JUST switched from Received to Pending and now to Processing. Ordered on AT&T Premier site at 1:45PST.

Starrbuck
Jun 15, 2010, 06:33 PM
Ordered a 32 GB from AT&T Premier mid-afternoon. Now showing "Processing." No charges to my Amex yet.

ukwildcat
Jun 15, 2010, 06:33 PM
I ordered at 6AM EST. Mine is showing "In progress" and shows "1"'s under quantity ordered. It also no longer shows it as being back ordered. It has "0"'s under qty back-ordered.

This is what mine shows as well. Ordered mine at 6 AM EST as well. Have you received any e-mail from ATT yet? I haven't heard anything from ATT by e-mail yet.

hypoh
Jun 15, 2010, 06:36 PM
Processing x2

RafaelT
Jun 15, 2010, 06:37 PM
I received an email an hour and a half later saying my order needed attention. Called in and I guess the system had a problem with my card. The rep got it fixed for me and everything now seems good to go. But no, I never did receive an actual confirmation email.

I would say though that as long as that order status is showing up, in progress, and not back ordered then we should be good to go. It is way to easy for an email not to go through with the chaos of this morning.

This is what mine shows as well. Ordered mine at 6 AM EST as well. Have you received any e-mail from ATT yet? I haven't heard anything from ATT by e-mail yet.

UTVOL06
Jun 15, 2010, 06:46 PM
I received an email an hour and a half later saying my order needed attention. Called in and I guess the system had a problem with my card. The rep got it fixed for me and everything now seems good to go. But no, I never did receive an actual confirmation email.

I would say though that as long as that order status is showing up, in progress, and not back ordered then we should be good to go. It is way to easy for an email not to go through with the chaos of this morning.

yup my order went through around 5:30am EST this morning and I never got an email..probably due to the high traffic and shut downs. Order status has been showing up for quite some time now in progress and not backordered. credit card pre authorized for amount.

ukwildcat
Jun 15, 2010, 06:50 PM
yup my order went through around 5:30am EST this morning and I never got an email..probably due to the high traffic and shut downs. Order status has been showing up for quite some time now in progress and not backordered. credit card pre authorized for amount.

My credit card has been pre authorized as well.

gt9228a
Jun 15, 2010, 06:52 PM
Wonder why some are backordered and some are ordered? Im still backordered and I placed the ordered at 7:30 AM on the premier site. It also says I am backordered when I called the order status line.

iadam09
Jun 15, 2010, 07:00 PM
I got pre-authorized on my credit card [discover], my order status says processing and there is NO back order, I bought it at 5:18am and I printed my confirmation page.

However I never received an email.

schoff0310
Jun 15, 2010, 07:00 PM
I was under impression your Amex or any other credit card WOULD NOT BE CHARGED until phone actually ships.

iadam09
Jun 15, 2010, 07:03 PM
I was under impression your Amex or any other credit card WOULD NOT BE CHARGED until phone actually ships.

It isn't an actual charge, just an authorization.

zoman504
Jun 15, 2010, 07:06 PM

I think AT&T does charge you immediately, Apple will wait til it ships. My account was charged.

SAIRUS
Jun 15, 2010, 07:07 PM
In Progress, 0 for backorder & qty shipped, 1 for ordered.

I think I'm safe because everything went through at the AT&T store at 1 pm but got the confirmation at 4 pm.

bleighv
Jun 15, 2010, 07:08 PM
It isn't an actual charge, just an authorization.

How can you check for authorization? Do you have to call in?

rutiger
Jun 15, 2010, 07:09 PM
ordered on att's site this morning around 9am pst. i get this message when i check for order status.

OS001: We're sorry but the information you entered was not recognized by our systems. Please contact us for further assistance

i have not received any email confirmation either.

i just placed an order for the same line through apple's site. i wonder if i'll get 2 phones now. only the wife is eligible for a full discount and i ordered both under her number.

now to wait and see what happens.

jwillpresents
Jun 15, 2010, 07:12 PM
I was the first person to complete the purchase of the iPhone 4 at my local ATT this mornin around 9. The confirmation e-mail says "Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to ship on or after June 24, 2010". It will get delivered on that day right? ~Never pre ordered from apple or AT&T before.~

disRUPtors
Jun 15, 2010, 07:14 PM
My order is "In progress". It was the same last year and I recieved my phone on launch day. All is good in this neighborhood! ;)

budfoot
Jun 15, 2010, 07:16 PM
When i try to check my order status on the Apple Store site, it takes a while and then finally says that the connection was reset. Both IE and Firefox have the same issue.

Every so often, i get: Can't connect to application instance

iadam09
Jun 15, 2010, 07:16 PM
How can you check for authorization? Do you have to call in?

I called Discover to make sure the payment went through and the rep said that it wasn't a charge but a pre-authorization to make sure that I have the funds available.

johnparjr
Jun 15, 2010, 07:17 PM
I have 2 orders one for me and one for the wife my orders says attention hers doesn't I called premiers and they just said the order is getting reviewed and If they need anything they will email me:o

gt9228a
Jun 15, 2010, 07:18 PM
Im listed as backordered, but i called american express, says there is a pending charge that should show up on my account tommorow for the price I paid for the Iphone 4. Hopefully that is good news.

bleighv
Jun 15, 2010, 07:23 PM
I called Discover to make sure the payment went through and the rep said that it wasn't a charge but a pre-authorization to make sure that I have the funds available.

Is there any record of it on your online account (if you have one)? I'm not sure how Discover works since I'm with Chase. I have not seen any pending charges or anything on my online account so I'm a bit worried but your post makes me feel a little better haha.

awestruck
Jun 15, 2010, 07:28 PM
My AT&T receipt says that all orders made after 4 PM central time will be processed tomorrow. So I don't have any status on my order as of yet.

iadam09
Jun 15, 2010, 07:30 PM
Is there any record of it on your online account (if you have one)? I'm not sure how Discover works since I'm with Chase. I have not seen any pending charges or anything on my online account so I'm a bit worried but your post makes me feel a little better haha.

It shows that its been used, because my available credit went down by 212.93 (the cost of the iphone to me) but it doesn't show for what yet. So I had to call them and make sure it was for AT&T and all that jazz and they said it was.

bleighv
Jun 15, 2010, 07:33 PM
It shows that its been used, because my available credit went down by 212.93 (the cost of the iphone to me) but it doesn't show for what yet. So I had to call them and make sure it was for AT&T and all that jazz and they said it was.

Ahh, I see. Well hopefully something happens for me, so far my account hasn't changed a single digit. We'll see with time I suppose. Thanks for answering my questions though :)

iphone1027
Jun 15, 2010, 07:36 PM
I ordered today @ 2:43 pm EDT from AT&T's website.
When I checked the status after 30 minutes it said "received."
Currently @ 8:35 pm EDT, it states "processing."

I hope to receive it on launch day, or worse case the day after.:D

Side note: I have a FAN account; ordered via "premier."

daihard
Jun 15, 2010, 07:37 PM

That may be for AT&T Premier only. There's no "processing" status for the residential customers. We have "in progress," "cancelled," and "shipped."

Here's my order status. Got thru on my first try at 2:00 AM PDT.

http://daihardm3.home.comcast.net/images/order_status.jpg

My credit card account doesn't show the charge yet, but the credit limit indicates it is being processed.

I did not receive any confirmation e-mail from AT&T, though. :(

Zepol
Jun 15, 2010, 07:38 PM
I logged on this morning to both, att and apple websites, and tried to preorder around 6:45 CST, apple site was not ready, but att was. I placed two orders before 7:15 CST. I got confirmation emails about 5 minutes after each order placed, and about less than an hour the status was changed to processing. I had no problems whatsoever, got lucky :)

ansabakhan
Jun 15, 2010, 07:46 PM
i got an email from apple with subject "Pick up your reserved iPhone on June 24 at 7:00 a.m." and then email says

Pickup Date and Time
June 24 starting at 7:00 a.m.
Please note that your reservation will be held until close of business on June 24.

does this means every thing is OK for my pickup? i am asking this cause i didn't give me credit card or social security nothing at all just my name and address

Zepol
Jun 15, 2010, 08:01 PM
i got an email from apple with subject "Pick up your reserved iPhone on June 24 at 7:00 a.m." and then email says

Pickup Date and Time
June 24 starting at 7:00 a.m.
Please note that your reservation will be held until close of business on June 24.

does this means every thing is OK for my pickup? i am asking this cause i didn't give me credit card or social security nothing at all just my name and address

My online preorder went fine early this morning. I havent received an email like that, but then again I am having the iPhones sent to my house. Does anyone know if you had the phone sent to your house or elsewhere if we would be getting an email with a firm delivery date?

aarong50
Jun 15, 2010, 08:22 PM
I am "processing" for premiere - received email confirmation 1 minute after placing order around 9:00am.

I haven't received a charge on my card, not even an authorization.

bleighv
Jun 15, 2010, 08:55 PM
I am "processing" for premiere - received email confirmation 1 minute after placing order around 9:00am.

I haven't received a charge on my card, not even an authorization.

I think I'm on the same boat as you.

daihard
Jun 15, 2010, 08:59 PM
My online preorder went fine early this morning. I havent received an email like that, but then again I am having the iPhones sent to my house. Does anyone know if you had the phone sent to your house or elsewhere if we would be getting an email with a firm delivery date?

Looks like those who ordered through AT&T Premier (business account) got e-mail confirmation, except for those who ordered later today and got mail saying they may not get theirs on the launch day.

IBradMac
Jun 15, 2010, 09:01 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wci4ya.jpg

I get the same thing. Finally.

levpa05
Jun 15, 2010, 09:10 PM
I received my email, actually two, with in a short time. I got alarmed when I received a third one so I actually read it ( didn't read the first two), because it said shipped. I placed my order at 9:30 eastern and by 1130 it was shipped. (im reading this at 1:30 pm eastern) Called the AT&T rep and left a message, also messages him. He then reordered the iPhone 4 but it didn't process till 4:36 pm eastern.

Now my status on AT&T s site is the same as most, processing, but I am now missing the third item, the sim. So I'll get mine a week late and after waiting for fedex, I will then need to run to the AT&T store for the sim and activation.

We also were told while in the AT&T store at 10 that we could not pre order my wires because she wasn't eligible for the upgrade, so we drove 45 miles to the closest apple store and reserved her one. All this took from 9 am to 5 pm. I put a days work into just pre ordering and I most likely will have another week to wait and another full day to activate.

jasperk99
Jun 15, 2010, 10:41 PM
Here's my order status. Got thru on my first try at 2:00 AM PDT.

http://daihardm3.home.comcast.net/images/order_status.jpg

My credit card account doesn't show the charge yet, but the credit limit indicates it is being processed.

I did not receive any confirmation e-mail from AT&T, though. :(

This scares me a bit... as I have 1's in the backordered column; I completed my order and received my confirm email at 1:54PM EDT

AppleKash
Jun 15, 2010, 10:56 PM
This scares me a bit... as I have 1's in the backordered column; I completed my order and received my confirm email at 1:54PM EDT

My possible options are "in progress" shipped, partially shipped, and canceled.. What's up with processing... etc??