PDA

View Full Version : Got the Apple iPad case,

KameronBriggs
Jun 15, 2010, 08:21 PM
I'm not Impressed. It's fully functional, but putting my iPad in this thing is a biiii:apple::apple::apple::apple:tch. The material grabs dust like crazy, and if you have the flap back for too long, the case doesn't want to close. It wasn't worth $40, but it does protect the screen amazingly, aside from the dust that gathers on the inside.
3/5 stars.

PhillStew
Jun 15, 2010, 11:56 PM
I really want this case...if for nothing else, to at least try it out, but I still can't help but hold out for the OtterBox Defender.

Shasta McNasty
Jun 16, 2010, 12:02 AM
I don't understand why everyone says it's so hard to get on? Brand new when I first put it on it took me less than a minute...I was like it's on already? Where's the "hard" part?

arcangel6
Jun 16, 2010, 12:33 AM
I don't understand why everyone says it's so hard to get on? Brand new when I first put it on it took me less than a minute...I was like it's on already? Where's the "hard" part?

It could be due to case-to-case variation......

KameronBriggs
Jun 16, 2010, 12:41 AM

Well, the store I got it from only had 5 in one shipment.
They held it for me which was pretty cool.
I want the DODOcase next.
It looks sooo freaking awesome.

raymond lin
Jun 16, 2010, 02:33 AM
I got the apple case as a stop gap till my dodo case gets here. It is functional but i don't like it. The way it looks, the material and the dirt.

But it works.