PDA

View Full Version : Roseville, CA - Galleria

stockcerts
Jun 16, 2010, 12:05 PM
I have an iPhone reserved for the 24th. I haven't decided if I'm going to get there right at 7:00am. I would imagine the reserve line won't be huge and will move quickly.

quasi888
Jun 18, 2010, 07:14 PM
I'll be there too, probably will get there at 7AM so I can at least bring it in to work early and show it off to jealous co-workers. :)

TylerV
Jun 19, 2010, 06:26 PM
I'll be there as well on the 24th to pick up my reserved iPhone. I went in and talked to one of the workers today and he was able to give me a couple details about launch day.
First of all he told me that the reserve line will move much quicker than the walk in line. They'll take in about 20 people with reservations and one walk in at a time.
Second, if they do happen to have white, you'll most likely be able to switch out your reserved black iPhone for a white one. He referenced the iPad launch and how ones were able to switch to an iPad with higher capacity if they so wished.
Third. If anybody wishes to get there super early, the closest entrance to the apple store (the one by crate and barrel) will most likely be open by 3 am. Again he said that's how it was with the iPad launch.
Thats about all I remember him saying about the 24th. Hopefully someone will find this info helpful.

stockcerts
Jun 19, 2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the info. I have one reserved and I'm planning on getting there just before 7:00.

TylerV
Jun 19, 2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out if I wanna get there super early or just arrive at 7. If there is the off chance of white, I definitely wanna get one.

stockcerts
Jun 19, 2010, 08:45 PM
If you have a reservation you shouldn't need to get there early.

Kaiden
Jun 19, 2010, 10:52 PM
I have a quick question to you all with Reservations? I signed up and received an email for my phone and my wife's. I got an email that confirmed our reservation at 7:00 on the 24th. This is just a reservation I have not paid for the phone yet! Did you all pre purchase your phone through the Apple site? Just want to make sure I have the same document.

TylerV
Jun 19, 2010, 10:57 PM
All I did was reserve mine as well and have not paid for anything yet. Got the email that says it'll be available for pickup on the 24th.

Kaiden
Jun 20, 2010, 12:30 PM
Thanks TylerV....

I guess we are on the same page then...

LtCarter47
Jun 20, 2010, 10:37 PM
Thanks for passing on the info, Tyler. I've been pretty much in the mindset that I won't be getting one for quite some time because I was going to wait for white. Since the guy even bothered to mention white at all, I'm thinking I'll get there early early early and hope there's a white available, and go in to work a little late.

T-Will
Jun 23, 2010, 11:30 AM
All the info above coincides with the info that I picked up from one of the reps in the store. He also said that if you made a reservation, then they should hold your unit until close of day (I'm still planning to get there a little before 7am just in case).

I hadn't heard that the door by Crate and Barrel is open at 3am, but that's good to know if that's true.

Thanks for the info! :)

LtCarter47
Jun 23, 2010, 01:35 PM
I'm not going to bother camping out anymore now that Apple put out a press release about the whites:

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/06/23iphonestatement.html

VoodooHellfire
Jun 23, 2010, 01:56 PM
I was just in the Apple Store in Roseville on the 18th and talked to the manager. I have her business card at home, and unfortunately am not there, or I would give her name, but she told me that in the past they have gone out the the entrance by Crate & Barrel at 5am (not 3) and let the people in that were in line to stand in line outside the Apple store until 7am. So, if you're planning on doing any "camping", from what she said, sometime between 4 and 5 should be fine. I know I'll be there!

T-Will
Jun 23, 2010, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the tip, I was thinking 5am would be a decent time to show up.

LtCarter47
Jun 23, 2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the tip, I was thinking 5am would be a decent time to show up.

It's a trap! They want you to show up later! :D

stockcerts
Jun 23, 2010, 02:28 PM
If you have a reserved phone I don't think there's any reason to show up before 7:00am.

T-Will
Jun 23, 2010, 02:34 PM
If you have a reserved phone I don't think there's any reason to show up before 7:00am.

Unless I want to get to work on time. ;)

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 12:36 AM
I'll be there bright and early @ 5am, I reserved for in store pick up but I want my phone ASAP. Plus, I kinda miss the whole camping out thing (waited in line for 6 hours for the 3G - walk in), while it's faster and better in the long run, the pre-ordering has taken some of the fun out of the Apple product releases.

Am I going to see any other bright shining faces there? Who's with me?

stockcerts
Jun 24, 2010, 12:43 AM
I'll be there at 7:00am, but no camping out. I did that for the 3G at the AT&T store in Folsom!

T-Will
Jun 24, 2010, 12:58 AM
Planning to be there at 5am. :)

007bond4321
Jun 24, 2010, 01:12 AM
6am, with reservation!

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 02:45 AM
I'll be there bright and early @ 5am, I reserved for in store pick up but I want my phone ASAP. Plus, I kinda miss the whole camping out thing (waited in line for 6 hours for the 3G - walk in), while it's faster and better in the long run, the pre-ordering has taken some of the fun out of the Apple product releases.

Am I going to see any other bright shining faces there? Who's with me?

Not a morning person, and I do have a reservation, but I'll try and make it at 5AM as well.

bholaladka
Jun 24, 2010, 02:48 AM
Not a morning person, and I do have a reservation, but I'll try and make it at 5AM as well.

Galleria seems to be a mess already.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=948579&highlight=galleria

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 03:05 AM
Galleria seems to be a mess already.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=948579&highlight=galleria

Yikes. Suffice it to say, the overwhelming majority of them are probably non-preorders. Hopefully, once Apple store employees get there, they'll organize it into 2 proper lines. I wonder how many preorders they are expecting here.

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 03:55 AM
I wonder how many preorders they are expecting here.

I talked to a Roseville store rep yesterday and he said there were "a lot" of pre-orders, what he considers to be "a lot" I'm not sure but the way he really emphasized the words "a lot" makes me think there will be a substantial number of people in the pre-order line today.

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 03:57 AM
I talked to a Roseville store rep yesterday and he said there were "a lot" of pre-orders, what he considers to be "a lot" I'm not sure but the way he really emphasized the words "a lot" makes me think there will be a substantial number of people in the pre-order line today.

Guess I'll see you there bright and early then! :-) Asian guy in a bright orange t-shirt, assuming I don't change to go to bed, which it doesn't look like I will.....

T-Will
Jun 24, 2010, 06:58 AM
Right now there are 2 lines with maybe 100 in each line. Pretty crazy!

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 07:05 AM
Right now there are 2 lines with maybe 100 in each line. Pretty crazy!

I'm here too, interesting debate earlier about which side is the reserve line & which isn't. My thought- people are going to rush the doors when they open & they'll make 2 separate lines outside the front of the store.

Good luck to all @ Roseville galleria! :)

mgford11
Jun 24, 2010, 07:11 AM
I'm here too, interesting debate earlier about which side is the reserve line & which isn't. My thought- people are going to rush the doors when they open & they'll make 2 separate lines outside the front of the store.

Good luck to all @ Roseville galleria! :)

I'm in line too on the pottery barn side. That's the rumor back here, that the folks are gonna be separated inside into two lines.

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 07:13 AM
I'm in line too on the pottery barn side. That's the rumor back here, that the folks are gonna be separated inside into two lines.

Haha, I'm right outside the pottery barn, in front of the pottery barn doors...go our side! :)

007bond4321
Jun 24, 2010, 07:17 AM
Haha, I'm right outside the pottery barn, in front of the pottery barn doors...go our side! :)

May I ask which people think is which? I'm headed in now, looking for the reservation line. Thanks in advance!

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 07:20 AM
May I ask which people think is which? I'm headed in now, looking for the reservation line. Thanks in advance!

Like I said, they're most likely not going to form two lines until we get inside, as soon as those doors open people are going to be rushing in. Rushing = outside line order blown to smithereens! :)

007bond4321
Jun 24, 2010, 07:23 AM
Like I said, they're most likely not going to form two lines until we get inside, as soon as those doors open people are going to be rushing in. Rushing = outside line order blown to smithereens! :)

:D Fair enough!

iphone916
Jun 24, 2010, 07:23 AM
do you think its too late to head over there right now? Will they have enough iphones for all (atleast most) of the walk-ins?

I'm debating whether to get up and go right now =/

T-Will
Jun 24, 2010, 07:32 AM
I'm on the pottery barn side, the rumor us this is the preorder/reserved line.

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 07:34 AM
do you think its too late to head over there right now? Will they have enough iphones for all (atleast most) of the walk-ins?

I'm debating whether to get up and go right now =/

Get up & come join us! The line is long but if you don't have anything else to do and you've never experienced an Apple product launch, I highly recommend you come on out. :)

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 07:37 AM
I'm on the pottery barn side, the rumor us this is the preorder/reserved line.

Apple store employee, just came by, they're letting 2 people in at a time from each line outside, then dividing us into two separate lines (reserve & walk in) inside the mall.

iphone916
Jun 24, 2010, 07:38 AM
Geekulous, whats the estimated # of ppl in line outside where you are? thanks in advance!

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 07:41 AM
Geekulous, whats the estimated # of ppl in line outside where you are? thanks in advance!

Keeping in mind that I'm horrible @ estimating measurements and that can't see the front of the line & have limited view of the other line...I'd say 200-300 total, fwiw I think the right line is shorter...

iphone916
Jun 24, 2010, 08:00 AM
I can't believe i'm so indecisive! lol

I just don't want to wait ALL day... i dont mind waiting ~3 hours

any update? they're still taking 2 ppl in at a time?

mgford11
Jun 24, 2010, 08:04 AM
I can't believe i'm so indecisive! lol

I just don't want to wait ALL day... i dont mind waiting ~3 hours

any update? they're still taking 2 ppl in at a time?

Yup. 2 at a time. Seems about 3:1 Non reservations to those who reserved.

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 08:11 AM
Yup. 2 at a time. Seems about 3:1 Non reservations to those who reserved.

I concur, if you reserved, the line isn't bad at all. I would estimate the walk in line to be about a 3 hr wait as of now.

@iphone916 - while you're being in decisive keep in mind, the longer you wait to come out here, the longer you wait in line when you get your phone

iphone916
Jun 24, 2010, 08:11 AM
I wonder how many units they have in inventory for walk-ins.. some people predict 250, others predicting 600!

I dont think anyone realllly knows --- but i guess we'll find out after today

T-Will
Jun 24, 2010, 08:12 AM
I'm in the mall in the reserve line with 45 people in front of me and probably 30 people behind me.

mgford11
Jun 24, 2010, 08:13 AM
I concur, if you reserved, the line isn't bad at all. I would estimate the walk in line to be about a 3 hr wait as of now.

@iphone916 - while you're being in decisive keep in mind, the longer you wait to come out here, the longer you wait in line when you get your phone

Can I assume you're the one posting from your iPad?

iphone916
Jun 24, 2010, 08:15 AM
Geekulous, you're right! Thanks for the quick replies btw.. I think you convinced me haha... i'm 95% sure that I'm gonna come out there right now I'm going to change out of my PJ's then decide*

* you're probably wondering why its so hard to decide -- the 2 new phones will be for my brother and dad, not me! I want to surprise them

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 08:23 AM
Can I assume you're the one posting from your iPad?

Yes you can, pink shirt black sweater, curly hair.

007bond4321
Jun 24, 2010, 08:25 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Haha! Walk in line is full inside the store. Looks like most of us outside have reservations :/

iphone916
Jun 24, 2010, 08:29 AM
I'm on my way! goodluck to everyone and someone please wish me luck lol!

see u soon

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 08:31 AM
I'm on my way! goodluck to everyone and someone please wish me luck lol!

see u soon

Good choice, and good luck! :)

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 08:46 AM
I'm waiting outside. 3 lines, middle is supposedly the preorderline, and by far the longest. It extends to the street and wraps around to the Crate & Barrel side

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 08:50 AM
I'm waiting outside. 3 lines, middle is supposedly the preorderline, and by far the longest. It extends to the street and wraps around to the Crate & Barrel side

Wow, sorry to hear that. I'm standing directly in front of the doors to the store, we' re hearing clapping inside so you know what that means, we're getting closer :)

PS- just read from 9 to 5 Mac that's saying stores are reporting of having 1000-1400 phones in stock, I think you're gonna be fine is you didn't pre-order.

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 09:01 AM
How many in your preorder line inside? It's gotta be around 200 outside, I'm probably near #100.

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 09:13 AM
Not sure...I can't tell how many people are around the corner near the entrance but from here it looks like maybe 150-200? The line is moving pretty quick though, it looks like they're only letting pre order customers come in right now.

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 09:18 AM
Out here they just announced that if anyone who has not pre ordered and is near the end of the line, probably will not get a phone today

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 09:19 AM
PS- for any Kings fans out there, Bobby Jackson is in store right now buying his :)

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 09:19 AM
Out here they just announced that if anyone who has not pre ordered and is near the end of the line, probably will not get a phone today

Uh oh, are you in that boat?

T-Will
Jun 24, 2010, 09:24 AM
6 from the front of the line. Got some pics of Bobby Jackson.

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 09:33 AM
Uh oh, are you in that boat?

No, I'm in the preorder line. It's moving along well, I'm about halfway between outside door and the street (parking lot) now.

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 09:54 AM
FYI- still in the store, waiting for phone to activate, it's taking a loooong time, most likely due to everyone else activating, be prepared fora wait to make your first phone call.

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 11:07 AM
Ok all, I have my phone in hand, lovely!! I hope my updates were somewhat helpful to you (keep an eye out later today for a recap of today's festivities at Geekulous (http://www.geekulous.com)).

Good luck to everyone still in line!

PS - for those who pre ordered and are planning on going later today, a little Apple store birdie told me they were going to be handing out Chipotle this afternoon to the people in line. Not sure how reliable the source is but you may want to check it out around lunch time (the crowds will also hopefully have died down a bit by then)

T-Will
Jun 24, 2010, 11:20 AM
Got mine too, the first transaction of paying for the phone went really quick, activating took maybe 5 minutes. The girl had to turn the phone on and off a couple times before it connected to AT&T. After that I was good to go! :)

mgford11
Jun 24, 2010, 12:13 PM
Bummed there were no colored or white bumpers :(

tahoeroscoe
Jun 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
Is anyone there now who can give an update on the line situation, i'm getting ready to head to the store now.

AMG63
Jun 24, 2010, 12:21 PM
I have a reservation at the Roseville store. Those who are there or who have already left, what does the reservation line look like? Should we wait till early afternoon to get there?

Thanks! :apple:

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 12:27 PM
I have a reservation at the Roseville store. Those who are there or who have already left, what does the reservation line look like? Should we wait till early afternoon to get there?

Thanks! :apple:

I would wait until later this afternoon, the crowds should probably thin out by then, although I don't know the current status of the line the pre order line was going pretty fast. Have fun! :)

mgford11
Jun 24, 2010, 12:31 PM
Is anyone there now who can give an update on the line situation, i'm getting ready to head to the store now.
Lines still stretch out almost to the outside. I'd estimate 200-300 scattered in both directions. The entire area left and right of apple is a sea of people. It's getting better but the longer you can hold out the better I'd assume.

AMG63
Jun 24, 2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks. Is there three lines right now?

Reservations
Pre-orders
Walk-ins (hopefuls)

I'm sure it's a mess and any tips for locating the reservation line would be helpful. I didn't know there was an alternative option to reserving.

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 12:40 PM

Reservations
Pre-orders
Walk-ins (hopefuls)

I'm sure it's a mess and any tips for locating the reservation line would be helpful. I didn't know there was an alternative option to reserving.

I could be wrong but I believe pre orders and reservations are being used interchangeably when talking about people at the stores today. For example, I pre ordered and reserved to pick up in store. I believe if you're talking about people who are going in to the store they reserved their phone. Pre-order usually refers to pre-ordering for delivery to your house. I hope that made sense, my brain is running on 1 hour of sleep. :)

mgford11
Jun 24, 2010, 12:44 PM

Reservations
Pre-orders
Walk-ins (hopefuls)

Well theres only two options for getting an iPhone in the apple store. Reserve or walkin. Preorders ship to home. As for the lines, I still see a "reservations sign up about 1/2 way through the reservation line. Otherwise the walk ins look like their going to the right of the store. Pretty far. At least to tiffanys.

AMG63
Jun 24, 2010, 12:52 PM
I could be wrong but I believe pre orders and reservations are being used interchangeably when talking about people at the stores today. For example, I pre ordered and reserved to pick up in store. I believe if you're talking about people who are going in to the store they reserved their phone. Pre-order usually refers to pre-ordering for delivery to your house. I hope that made sense, my brain is running on 1 hour of sleep. :)

I know the term pre-ordered and would typically know what it means but it's been used loosely in the last few days when referring to the iPhone 4. Just to clarify, when you say that you pre-ordered, did you actually pay for your phone in advance or did you simply reserve (+ pay today) at store? If you reserved, that means that you will "definitely" get a phone today even if you show up around end of business?

Forgive me for being a Noob! :)

AMG63
Jun 24, 2010, 12:53 PM
Well theres only two options for getting an iPhone in the apple store. Reserve or walkin. Preorders ship to home. As for the lines, I still see a "reservations sign up about 1/2 way through the reservation line. Otherwise the walk ins look like their going to the right of the store. Pretty far. At least to tiffanys.

That makes sense, thanks!

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 12:58 PM
I know the term pre-ordered and would typically know what it means but it's been used loosely in the last few days when referring to the iPhone 4. Just to clarify, when you say that you pre-ordered, did you actually pay for your phone in advance or did you simply reserve (+ pay today) at store? If you reserved, that means that you will "definitely" get a phone today even if you show up around end of business?

Forgive me for being a Noob! :)

Sorry, I should've said I reserved a phone for in-store pickup (I paid when I got to the store).

In regards to your second question, if you reserved a phone for in store pickup they will hold the phone for you until they close today.

mgford11
Jun 24, 2010, 01:01 PM
Sorry, I should've said I reserved a phone for in-store pickup (I paid when I got to the store).

In regards to your second question, if you reserved a phone for in store pickup they will hold the phone for you until they close today.

Did u happen to ask when they're getting in colored bumpers? :( black is growing on me, but I had my heart set on white or green.

Geekulous
Jun 24, 2010, 01:08 PM
That was the one question I forgot to ask, I picked up the black one today to ensure I don't run into the reception issues others have been running into, apparently with a bumper on you can hold the phone without losing reception bars (clever marketing by Apple??? :))

I like the black bumper but I'm planning on getting a better one that offers more coverage (waiting on SwitchEasy to come out with a case). I'd like to get a screen shield but they don't sell them at the Apple store, I was told they may have them at Best Buy, I'm still debating whether I want to check it out - hopefully there won't be as many crowds.

AMG63
Jun 24, 2010, 01:18 PM
That was the one question I forgot to ask, I picked up the black one today to ensure I don't run into the reception issues others have been running into, apparently with a bumper on you can hold the phone without losing reception bars (clever marketing by Apple??? :))

I like the black bumper but I'm planning on getting a better one that offers more coverage (waiting on SwitchEasy to come out with a case). I'd like to get a screen shield but they don't sell them at the Apple store, I was told they may have them at Best Buy, I'm still debating whether I want to check it out - hopefully there won't be as many crowds.

That raises the question: If the problem with the antenna becomes serious enough, will Apple just give everyone free bumpers versus replacing the phone?

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 02:15 PM
Well guys and gals, I ended up having to leave my place in the reserved line, despite being 20 people away from entering the store. I had an 11AM meeting with my CEO, and he couldn't re-schedule. Sucks to wait in line for nearly 5 hours in vain. On the upside, though, as I was leaving the mall, the line pretty much stopped right at the mall entrance. I'm guesstimating that, if you have pre-ordered and have not yet picked it up, anytime after 3PM or so should be fine.

T-Will
Jun 24, 2010, 02:54 PM
There's a lot of talk that the "antenna issue" can be corrected with a software update. One post I read said something about the iPhone not understanding what's happening when the two antennas are bridged. Once the software is updated to understand this condition, then it would know not to drop the signal (or something like that). :confused: :)

AMG63
Jun 24, 2010, 03:53 PM
I went by about 30 minutes ago and the reservations line was still pretty long, but it doesn't seem to be growing larger so the sugestion above to come back after 3PM is a good one.

mgford11
Jun 24, 2010, 03:54 PM

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 05:09 PM
So I'm in line for the 2nd time. The line is a lot shorter than it was this morning, but not nearly as short as I had hoped. Anyone who joins the reserved line right now has a good 2 hour wait, at least. I wonder if things will get worse once people get off work.

LiqrSicc
Jun 24, 2010, 05:13 PM
I got screwed out of my reservations and didn't find out until yesterday :mad:

Did they shut down the walk-in line or is there some hope I can come by around 5pm and possibly be able to buy one?

quasi888
Jun 24, 2010, 06:20 PM
Anyone who has a reservation but has not picked up their phone, right now would be a good time to come. The line is the shortest I have seen all day. Probably less than a 2 hour wait, but that may change once people get off work.

bholaladka
Jun 24, 2010, 10:26 PM
Anyone who has a reservation but has not picked up their phone, right now would be a good time to come. The line is the shortest I have seen all day. Probably less than a 2 hour wait, but that may change once people get off work.

how is the new phone without reseervation line?

what about those who want to get one without reservation, what are the chances of getting one tonight

LiqrSicc
Jun 24, 2010, 10:41 PM
how is the new phone without reseervation line?

what about those who want to get one without reservation, what are the chances of getting one tonight

Not good. I was there less than an hour ago and there was a good 60-70 people still. Line still wasnt moving.

AMG63
Jun 24, 2010, 11:56 PM
Phone is great except this antenna issue.

Geekulous
Jun 25, 2010, 12:02 AM
Phone is great except this antenna issue.

I found that a bumper fixed the reception issue on my phone. Get a case for it or pick up a bumper and you should be good to go, or you can always do what Steve is telling us "just avoid holding it that way." (http://mashable.com/2010/06/24/iphone-4-reception-response/) (http://mashable.com/2010/06/24/iphone-4-reception-response/)

bholaladka
Jun 25, 2010, 10:20 AM
I found that a bumper fixed the reception issue on my phone. Get a case for it or pick up a bumper and you should be good to go, or you can always do what Steve is telling us "just avoid holding it that way." (http://mashable.com/2010/06/24/iphone-4-reception-response/) (http://mashable.com/2010/06/24/iphone-4-reception-response/)

How is the non-reservation line looking now???

ckat916
Jun 25, 2010, 12:50 PM
Anybody? How longs the wait?

bholaladka
Jun 25, 2010, 01:13 PM
Anybody? How longs the wait?

I called the Arden store and they are SOLD OUT. The guy did not know when the next shipment will be.

El Carbonite
Jun 25, 2010, 03:39 PM
The Galleria store is sold out and taking reservations on a list. 3-7 days, I was told.

bholaladka
Jun 25, 2010, 04:02 PM
The Galleria store is sold out and taking reservations on a list. 3-7 days, I was told.

same here...

xxkodemanxx
Jun 25, 2010, 10:23 PM
any new information for this store about no res walk-ins?

3-7days?!?! i figured most of the stores get new phones daily..

bholaladka
Jun 25, 2010, 10:24 PM
any new information for this store about no res walk-ins?

3-7days?!?! i figured most of the stores get new phones daily..

they are taking down names to put the name on the priority list.

xxkodemanxx
Jun 26, 2010, 05:57 PM
Called this moring at 10am.
No phones..put my name on the list.

Anyone who was on a list yesterday get a call/email? get a phone?

i hope they contact me before the end of tuesday!

PoppaKap
Jun 26, 2010, 07:43 PM
I got on at Arden yesterday. I don't think they have any idea when they'll get them in but he said next week. I kind of think that the Apple stores will have more to sell Tuesday to coincide with the AT&T release. At least, I hope so.

Question: You put your name on the list over the phone? The Arden store made me come down. I wish the stores where more consistent. It'd be much mroe reassuring.

xxkodemanxx
Jun 26, 2010, 07:52 PM
I got on at Arden yesterday. I don't think they have any idea when they'll get them in but he said next week. I kind of think that the Apple stores will have more to sell Tuesday to coincide with the AT&T release. At least, I hope so.

Question: You put your name on the list over the phone? The Arden store made me come down. I wish the stores where more consistent. It'd be much mroe reassuring.

they took my name down over the phone.
I already got an email saying "we'll be in touch soon about your iPhone 4"
so i just gotta wait.

PoppaKap
Jun 26, 2010, 09:13 PM
they took my name down over the phone.
I already got an email saying "we'll be in touch soon about your iPhone 4"
so i just gotta wait.

Well heck. I haven't gotten an email confirming that I'm the list.

xxkodemanxx
Jun 26, 2010, 09:32 PM
I doubt ima hear anything before i leave tuesday night.

I think ima end up going to ATT early in the morning.
they said theyd have 100-200 units

PoppaKap
Jun 26, 2010, 10:22 PM
Which AT&T store? I may need to go that route.

xxkodemanxx
Jun 26, 2010, 10:31 PM
Which AT&T store? I may need to go that route.
Folsom,ca.

I havent even tried asking other ATT stores in the area..
though i would like to know.

100-200 is a good amount.. i hope he wasnt lying..
though he did say he has been around all the iphone launches

El Carbonite
Jun 28, 2010, 07:34 PM
Anyone hitting up the AT&T store across from the Galleria tomorrow morning?

PoppaKap
Jun 28, 2010, 08:58 PM
My buddy drove by a different AT&T store and saw someone in line already. Damn.

jeff19713
Jun 28, 2010, 10:30 PM
I'm thinking about getting to the Galleria one early on, probably do a drive by later tonight to see how many people are camping.

xxkodemanxx
Jun 29, 2010, 04:50 AM
Ill prob be going to the folsom store..

im not worried about a long line..
they said theyd have a good amount of iphones..

folsom has 2-3 ATT stores also..

prob go 6-630am

anyone at a Sac area ATT store right now?

PoppaKap
Jun 29, 2010, 11:10 AM
Natomas AT&T wasn't too bad. I got there around 5:15 and I was 24th in line. They had 50 in stock 10 32GB and 40 16GB. They were handing out receipts for the rest in line to pick up after the second shipment around 11AM today.

iPhoneIsLife
Jun 29, 2010, 02:41 PM
Natomas AT&T wasn't too bad. I got there around 5:15 and I was 24th in line. They had 50 in stock 10 32GB and 40 16GB. They were handing out receipts for the rest in line to pick up after the second shipment around 11AM today.

anyone know if they have any left which i doubt? :p haha

fuzion
Jun 29, 2010, 03:09 PM
Hello Sacramento people!

El Carbonite
Jun 29, 2010, 03:58 PM
I got one of the last 16GB units at the Roseville Galleria AT&T store. They had plenty of 32GB in stock when I left around 11:45am.

ckat916
Jun 29, 2010, 04:54 PM
Well the Citrus Heights Store (Corporate) on Sunrise implied they had a lot! We got too around 10:30am

jweldon49
Jun 29, 2010, 08:13 PM
Anyone still looking for phones look into Parrot Cellular. Picked up a 32 gig today and I know they had more at various stores around town.

iPhoneIsLife
Jun 30, 2010, 01:20 PM
Natomas AT&T got 3 32GB iPhone 4 in today.

I want a 16GB. Anyone know where else still have it today? :D

Vid
Jun 30, 2010, 10:34 PM
Still looking for a 16GB myself if anyone spots one. I have reservation in at the RV store, but it looks like they are putting some for sale in the store and some are going to that list.

Vid
Jul 5, 2010, 06:34 PM
Anyone get a call to pick up their phone off the priority list yet? It's been over a week now for me.