PDA

View Full Version : 5th Ave Apple Store reserve - What time ur lining up?

ahfu25
Jun 16, 2010, 12:43 PM
I reserved mine at the apple store on 5th ave yesterday and was curious to know how early some of us might be heading out there. I plan on being there at around 5am

cu2010
Jun 16, 2010, 01:19 PM
I reserved mine at the apple store on 5th ave yesterday and was curious to know how early some of us might be heading out there. I plan on being there at around 5am

In NYC? I'll be there too. Will be there around 7am. If it takes 2 hours to get to the front of the line, I'll either go home and try again in the afternoon or find a homeless person and ask him to stand in line for me :p

rdowns
Jun 16, 2010, 01:29 PM

Excellent. I appreciate you holding a spot for me. I'll be there around 9. How do you like your coffee?

Small White Car
Jun 16, 2010, 01:29 PM
The title should probably be more open...I'm interested in people's answers for ANY store.

Me: Reserved at Tyson's Corner Apple store
Opens at 7 AM
In line at 6 AM

I'm hopefull that I'll be able to leave before 9 AM.

bigjnyc
Jun 16, 2010, 01:37 PM
I don't know guys the 5th avenue store line is pretty crazy. For the 3G the line was around the corner already by midnight on launch date. I walk by there on my way to work and by 7:30 am the line was wrapping around in a snake and down 49th street. Just giving you guys a warning if you plan to stroll up at 6 or 7 am be ready to stand out there all day. On a positive note the 5th avenue store gets a ton of stock so you will most likely go home with an iphone.

MT0227
Jun 16, 2010, 01:58 PM

That was my plan....plan B => have a nice dinner on the 23rd, get a pretty good buzz on, sleep in line and weak up at 5am.