PDA

View Full Version : Boulder, Colorado :: iPhone4

sgosine
Jun 16, 2010, 06:33 PM
Was planning on camping out for the Launch at the Apple store here on 29th Street Mall. Anyone else planning on the same?

bonemusik
Jun 17, 2010, 11:35 PM
I have mine reserved there at the Apple Store. Didn't plan to camp out, but I'll probably swing by early in the morning since I have to be at work for 8:30 and I plan to have my new iPhone 4 in hand when I go in!

Tardyon
Jun 18, 2010, 06:47 PM
Will get there pretty early, and pick up my pre-order. =)

sgosine
Jun 18, 2010, 06:55 PM
I'm stoked to see some other folks getting hyped! Planning on bringing my RV and hanging out on wednesday night so if your around Im sure I'll see ya...

Aloha,

Sean

dalemono
Jun 23, 2010, 09:05 PM
Trying to figure out where to go. What are the lines like there?

dalemono
Jun 23, 2010, 09:06 PM
Trying to figure out where to go. What are the lines like there?

Rooskibar03
Jun 24, 2010, 12:38 PM
Anyone out there know if there is still a line?

Thinking of running by over lunch?

hexonxonx
Jun 24, 2010, 01:45 PM
We went over to Flatirons instead. Long line, half the people in line didn't get phones. Those who were in the line from about 5AM and earlier got phones.

I had two reservations at Aspen Grove and decided to go to Flatirons when a friend said he was going there. Aspen Grove would have meant hours under the hot sun, Flatirons mean spending 30 minutes in the cool early morning sun and the rest of the 6 hours in the mall.... the cool cool mall!

soleblaze
Jun 24, 2010, 02:36 PM
Are they still doing walkins or has all of that inventory sold out?

joeliethegoalie
Jun 26, 2010, 11:31 AM
Are they still doing walkins or has all of that inventory sold out?

I went to the 29th Store this AM (Saturday) when they opened. They've been sold out since late Thursday night. Put my name on a list to reserve one in the next shipment (I hope it's the next shipment, anyway).

--JTG