PDA

View Full Version : Eugene, OR

PhysicsMan
Jun 17, 2010, 10:07 PM
Anyone else in Eugene Oregon thinking of camping out an AT&T store?

We may not have an apple store, but there are 3 AT&T stores and with all the college kids away for the summer I'm hoping there will be enough stock for walk in purchases.

phillybobcraig
Jun 20, 2010, 04:03 PM
I'm planning on showing up at around 4 to the W 11th At&t. I'm thinking the 25th will be the day to get one if I don't get one the 24th. What store are you going too?

krnboy503
Jun 20, 2010, 04:20 PM
Anyone else in Eugene Oregon thinking of camping out an AT&T store?

We may not have an apple store, but there are 3 AT&T stores and with all the college kids away for the summer I'm hoping there will be enough stock for walk in purchases.

You should see whichever is a bigger store and camp out overnight...
Even if its Eugene, always remember i4 is in HIGH demand.. also, AT&T has fewer in stock compared to Apple.

PhysicsMan
Jun 20, 2010, 06:06 PM
I'm planning on showing up at around 4 to the W 11th At&t. I'm thinking the 25th will be the day to get one if I don't get one the 24th. What store are you going too?

I was thinking about the one on W 11th too. I was going to swing by at 6 and see how the line looked, maybe I should plan to get there a little before that though...

phillybobcraig
Jun 21, 2010, 01:01 AM
I was thinking about the one on W 11th too. I was going to swing by at 6 and see how the line looked, maybe I should plan to get there a little before that though...

I keep going back and fourth about what time to show up, I was planning on 5:30 or 6 but after not being able to pre-order on the 15th and the interest in the phone I was thinking maybe I need to get there early just to make sure. But this is Eugene and this store is on the outskurts of town so there might not be much going on out there. Will see on Thursday I guess.

phillybobcraig
Jun 22, 2010, 08:50 PM
Well so much for that idea, I guess I'm going to have to wait till the 29th.

phillybobcraig
Jun 29, 2010, 02:23 AM
Anyone out this morning waiting?