Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GreggM3

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
Atlanta

Attachments

• 1_f_jb-jb-jb.jpg
    1_f_jb-jb-jb.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 418

sandydlc

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2010
Timbuk2 makes a great bag. If you go to their website you also have the ability to customize the fabric of their bags. They are extremely durable and very thoughtfully designed bags. I have a laptop messenger that is tsa compliant and allows you to zip the bag open to lay flat for security checks. Of course now that I have my iPad, the macbookpro stays home!

thedarkhorse

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2007
Canada
thats the bag ads by google won't stop advertising to me, ever since I first started googling ipad like 70% of all ads are timbuk 2 ads lol

JayMysterio

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
thats the bag ads by google won't stop advertising to me, ever since I first started googling ipad like 70% of all ads are timbuk 2 ads lol

:eek: Thank G@d! So it isn't just me! Everywhere I go I see that or Scottevest! I don't order the bag, cause I know the ads won't stop even after I order the bag, and that would piss me off! :D

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
My daughter and I each have one and love them!

I still want a "nice" bag for the 1% of my life that I'd use it... Which makes it hard to push buy on the muzutto I covet. The timbuk2 is working perfect for everything and the weather here in FL.

I'm a out ready to cull my papers out of it and reduce again. Darn doctors just keep handing me more papers than I can deal with at once!

I dont know which i love more, my iPad or the netbook messenger bag! :D (I have been using the bag since mid-march and didn't get my iPad until the 3G launch)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.