PDA

View Full Version : Almost perfect combination?

testcard
Jun 18, 2010, 07:24 AM
Thought I'd share my combination of accessories that work almost perfectly for me. Original purchase was 16GB Wi-Fi, followed soon after by the Griffin A Frame. Then I decided that for some tasks - emailing and work docs - a keyboard would be useful. Didn't want the keyboard dock (already have the charging dock and A Frame), so bought the Wireless Keyboard. This combination works really well together, and in addition to the QWERTY keys, I can adjust volume and mute, screen brightness and pause/play on movies and music on the iPod app. Obviously some keys don't work with the iPad, but otherwise I'm very happy. Would be interested in views from others with a similar set-up.

Lotuskid
Jun 18, 2010, 06:06 PM
I have bodyguardz full shield, marware Eco vue, and wireless keyboard. Although it seems nice I didn't feel the need for a stand since it's usually in my hand, and in a pinch the marware can be propped for display.

The wireless keyboard i use now between my desktop and iPad (when I need to word process)

I'm happy with my combo, although kinda pricey

O, and I almost forgot, I have a 32 gig wifi only iPad.

peapody
Jun 18, 2010, 08:33 PM
I have (or will have) a skadoosh stand, macally book stand, wireless bt keyboard, and magic mouse. Works great. Love the functionality of the set up.

igetit
Jun 18, 2010, 08:58 PM
I have (or will have) a skadoosh stand, macally book stand, wireless bt keyboard, and magic mouse. Works great. Love the functionality of the set up.

Can you use the Magic Mouse with the iPad? :confused:

Formul
Jun 19, 2010, 04:39 PM
i have a few ipad cases but after all the SGP "leather" skin on the back is enough most of the time, and while in the bag it sits in a general netbook sleeve

OGDaniel
Jun 19, 2010, 04:47 PM
I'm gonna get a wireless keyboard really soon. When typing anything that's fairly lengthy my hands get kinda tired being held in that awkward position, and my neck starts to hurt looking down to the iPad like that.

testcard
Jun 19, 2010, 05:13 PM
I'm gonna get a wireless keyboard really soon. When typing anything that's fairly lengthy my hands get kinda tired being held in that awkward position, and my neck starts to hurt looking down to the iPad like that.
You won't be disappointed. I was surprised how small and light the wireless keyboard is.

scirica
Jun 19, 2010, 06:04 PM
You won't be disappointed. I was surprised how small and light the wireless keyboard is.

I love the wireless keyboard with the iPad. I'm using it with BT Stack so I can also use a BT mouse. The combination is wonderful, except that it limits the number of keys that are functional on the keyboard compared to the stock kb interface.

If Apple would support a BT mouse natively along with the keyboard, I'd be in heaven! Fingers crossed for that.