Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

standingquiet

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 13, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I have tried everything in the Mobileme troubleshooting guide and still my iPhone 3gs will not sync over the air with my Macbook or Me.com

My Macbook and Me.com however are syncing with each other.

I have updated me Calender and my contacts on my Macbook but what ever i try they will not update on my iPhone 3gs. The syncing/loading symbol comes up at the top of the screen for a minute or so but still nothing changes.

I have spent all afternoon trying to fix this and i don't understand why it is not working when it previously worked fine.

Any ideas?

Matt

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
I have tried everything in the Mobileme troubleshooting guide and still my iPhone 3gs will not sync over the air with my Macbook or Me.com

My Macbook and Me.com however are syncing with each other.

I have updated me Calender and my contacts on my Macbook but what ever i try they will not update on my iPhone 3gs. The syncing/loading symbol comes up at the top of the screen for a minute or so but still nothing changes.

I have spent all afternoon trying to fix this and i don't understand why it is not working when it previously worked fine.

Any ideas?

Matt

Did you try a restore? (BACKUP FIRST)

Flavor

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2010
Make sure that push notifications are turned on in the phone's settings. If that doesn't work try removing and then adding the account back and then power cycle the phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.