PDA

View Full Version : Waterside Shops - Naples, FL

Chief Oddball
Jun 18, 2010, 04:39 PM
Anybody else heading over to the Apple store at Waterside Shops in Naples on launch day? No reservation for me, so I'm thinking of heading over there pretty early just for giggles and see if I can get an iPhone 4 on a walk-in basis.

kkurtev
Jun 18, 2010, 08:40 PM
I'm going there too, but I have reservation. From my previous experience with the 3G, I can say that isn't that bad if you get there 30min earlier after all there aren't many people left in Naples in the summer.

See ya there !

Chief Oddball
Jun 18, 2010, 09:37 PM
Cool, that was my thought too re: Naples being a summer ghost town, LOL. Last year for the 3GS launch this store was deserted!

Since I'm going in cold turkey, I'm thinking I'll play it safe and get there a couple hours early.

Good on ya for getting a reservation in, you should have no trouble. See ya on site...

ScottTheDott
Jun 20, 2010, 10:04 PM
I'm coming down from Kansas City on vacation & I requested that I pick my new replacement fried at your store down there. I hope it's the ghost town your talking about even though I pre-ordered, I can't help but wonder if my order got messed up. Look for the "tourist" with a Fire Department t-shirt & introduce yourself. Can't wait for the beach & a new iPhone! See you there!

ScottTheDott

iPhone 3G