PDA

View Full Version : Apple Store Touchwood Solihull, UK

Johnpartridge
Jun 18, 2010, 05:33 PM
Hey all, Anyone planning to be going to this store on launch morning? I shall be there.

davidhem
Jun 20, 2010, 08:28 AM
Hello John,

I will be there for the opening, I know the store is opening at 8am, so I will be there for then. See you there maybe?

Deako
Jun 21, 2010, 03:13 AM
My Wife and I will be there too. What time are you guys getting there? We are collecting 2x 32GB phones on Orange Pay Monthly.

joeztheman
Jun 21, 2010, 06:15 AM
Hi Guys, I live around 45 minutes away. I havent pre-ordered a phone and im determined to get one launch day. Do you think its a better idea to go to this shop rather than the bullring one? Less busy etc?

Thanks

Joe

Deako
Jun 21, 2010, 03:43 PM
Hi Guys, I live around 45 minutes away. I havent pre-ordered a phone and im determined to get one launch day. Do you think its a better idea to go to this shop rather than the bullring one? Less busy etc?

Thanks

Joe

Definitely. The Bullring store will be mental. 200 queued for the iPad launch at Touchwood though, so I still expect it to get very busy.

Johnpartridge
Jun 21, 2010, 03:46 PM
I've been to all of the launches so far and usually its around 200 people. Store opens at 8am, Touchwood opens at 7am. Not sure what time I will get there yet but most likely quite early.

It would be good to meet a few people from here.

davidhem
Jun 22, 2010, 01:58 AM
I've been to all of the launches so far and usually its around 200 people. Store opens at 8am, Touchwood opens at 7am. Not sure what time I will get there yet but most likely quite early.

It would be good to meet a few people from here.

Let me know what time you fancy getting there, and we can meet up, I was thinking of getting there early, what time do you suggest?

davem7
Jun 22, 2010, 03:03 PM
I'll be there; not sure quite what time yet, but I have a 16gb reserved and waiting :) Probably I'll turn up about 10 or so, hopefully it shouldn't be quite so mental about then.

Deako
Jun 23, 2010, 06:29 AM
I need to go there before work, so i'll be one of the mentalists queuing in the car park for the doors to open at 6:30am, lol.

Joel Leo J
Jun 23, 2010, 10:02 AM
hi Guys just went into Apple to ask about the launch tomorrow, and they said that they are opening now at 7am and touchwood is opening at 6am.

HTH:)

Johnpartridge
Jun 23, 2010, 02:10 PM
Okay, sounds good, Where abouts are you thinking of Queuing? Outside the doors on the highstreet? Or underneath in the Touchwood Car park entrance?

I have white glasses, If you see me give us a shout.