PDA

View Full Version : About this Forum - MacProjects (Works in Progress)

arn
Aug 14, 2002, 02:02 AM
It has come to my attention that many MacRumors users have been organizing various personal and group projects through our forums.

This area is intended to be the stomping grounds for such ideas, discussions and recruitment.

Once an organized project is underway, users may request a personal forum to help organize and discuss plans. Forums may be private if desired.

arn

Durandal7
Aug 14, 2002, 02:07 AM
I think it's safe to call these forums a success arn. 65 posts in a day isn't too bad for a brand new forum.

Mr. Anderson
Aug 14, 2002, 07:57 AM
Arn, this is absolutely fantastic. I really like the idea of separate forums of different projects and the fact that it can be private if need be. Such a great resource - now if I only had a project......:D

D

jelloshotsrule
Aug 14, 2002, 10:32 AM
what do you mean the forums can be private?

a particular thread? or what?

how does one do that?

Mr. Anderson
Aug 14, 2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
what do you mean the forums can be private?

how does one do that?

you have to have powers.....:D

Rower_CPU
Aug 14, 2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
you have to have powers.....:D

Speaking of...how's that coming?

jelloshotsrule
Aug 14, 2002, 11:43 AM
i still got powers. but no place to use em..

so?

arn
Aug 14, 2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by dukestreet
Arn, this is absolutely fantastic. I really like the idea of separate forums of different projects and the fact that it can be private if need be. Such a great resource - now if I only had a project......:D

D

you know - I may have been a bit preamture in the private form. Apparently, vbulletin doesn't allow it very easily.

I'll let you know
arn

jelloshotsrule
Aug 14, 2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by arn

you know - I may have been a bit preamture in the private form. Apparently, vbulletin doesn't allow it very easily.

I'll let you know
arn

a-ha!

just making sure i wasn't missing something obvious...

GeneR
Apr 1, 2003, 12:42 AM
Gee whiz, it only took me three months to figure out that this was even here! Idiot=Me. :D