Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LAS22

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
I had an extra on so decided to do a test fit. Tried my best to align the home and earpiece. Not a perfect fit, but will do for now.

Attachments

• IMG_1935.JPG
    IMG_1935.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1936.JPG
    IMG_1936.JPG
    698.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    792.3 KB · Views: 118

LevMac

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2008
QLD, Australia
Hey that has come on pretty good !

Obviously iPhone 4 is a tiny bit taller as there are slight gaps where the screen protector would normally go over, but hey it looks good until Power Support release official ones !

ApplEngineer

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2007
Yea, I did the same thing. I only wish they had a film for the back. Does anyone know of any film that doesn't have any cutouts that I could possibly use for the back temporarily.

Adobo

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2007
Seattle, WA
How does the Anti-Glare affect the screen clarity?

Do you see any loos of clarity in the screen? I want the anti-glare on too when they become available, but worried about what it will do to the crisp display.

bli625

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2009
I had an extra on so decided to do a test fit. Tried my best to align the home and earpiece. Not a perfect fit, but will do for now.

Looks pretty good! Are you going to keep this one on until they come out for the iPhone 4?

LAS22

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
yes, temporary. i've enjoyed the feel(smooth, non-tacky) and look(minimal reflection) of the power support anti-glare and wouldn't mind another set for the iP4.

screen clarity is still there, but being an anti-glare film, there will always be a slight loss when viewed particularly in certain angles. the retina display does a fine job cutting through the shield.

i do got my eye on the sgp anti-glare. will wait for more screen shield reviews in the meantime.

yes, this WILL blur the front camera. i have a punch tool to fix that problem.

thegardentool

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2009
Since my Best Buy didn't have any accessories out yesterday I used a 3G/S screen protector and it fit pretty well except it covered up the front camera, obviously. I went ahead and picked up some ifrogz matte screen protectors today while waiting it out for Power Support to release some. I don't think I'd use the ifrogz again except in a pinch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.