PDA

View Full Version : Hey Apple, I'm really happy for you....

RonHC
Jun 24, 2010, 03:46 PM
"Hey Apple, I'm really happy for you for the iPhone 4 and I'ma let you finish but the iPhone 3GS had one of the best receptions of all time"

LOL.......but seriously this needs to be fixed

firteen888
Jun 24, 2010, 03:48 PM
:rolleyes:

iphone1105
Jun 24, 2010, 03:51 PM
"Hey Apple, I'm really happy for you for the iPhone 4 and I'ma let you finish but the iPhone 3GS had one of the best receptions of all time"

What needs to be fixed? My phone and many others work fine, the reason you dont see us boasting of our perfect iphone 4's is because we're too busy playing them....lol half the threads about reception issues are the same nimrods posting over and over and over again different ways to make it happen, they're crazy

saving107
Jun 24, 2010, 03:52 PM

Apple is so lazy, its now been almost 7 hours since the new iPhone has been released (officially) and Apple still hasn't pushed out an updated, can you believe that.

Steve must now be on Vacation, oh well.

-aggie-
Jun 24, 2010, 03:53 PM

Huh? Where’s the quote from?

gceo
Jun 24, 2010, 03:56 PM
One of the best uses of this meme ever.

mkrishnan
Jun 24, 2010, 03:57 PM
1) The Kanye West joke is so several-months-ago.

2) The correct response to the fact that there are way too many threads on a tiresome topic is not to create yet another one complaining about it.