Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

antdawe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
Hi

Ever since I upgraded my 3gs and with my new iphone 4 I cannot watch sky sports. The app loads but when I pick a channel it crashes out. I hope this is an issue their end as it costs me £6/Month. Not only that its a pretty cool app which I enjoy using. Especially in work.

BMJT

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2009
Bristol, UK
It was working on iOS4 up until yesterday, when I tried to watch the cricket, and now it just crashes every time I choose a channel, did you have any luck finding a solution Antdawe?

Thanks,

Ben

guicane

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
London, UK
Just tested here and it works flawlessly.

The service is free for sky customers on iphone and ipad until 31 Dec 2010 and £5 thereafter.

If you are a sky customer then dont pay! :)

Gui

BMJT

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2009
Bristol, UK
Damn you! - I can't get it to work! Reinstalled it loads of times to no avail. Might be something else i've installed, or it's just corrupted and not uninstalled properly.

Any clues/ideas?

BMJT

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2009
Bristol, UK
Solved

Just thought I should report back on here to say that I've now solved my problems. After using Rock's brilliant 'manage extensions' I narrowed it down to SnapTap as causing the problem. No idea how they conflict, but i've e-mailed the developer to let him know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.