PDA

View Full Version : iPad Case: what to get - Hard Candy maybe?

roland.g
Jun 25, 2010, 11:00 AM
I have the Apple Case on my iPad but I wanted something to put it in for travel. I wanted to know if the Hard Candy shells or any of the other similar cases or sleeve type cases would work well for putting the iPad in while it still has the Apple Case on it?

We'll be using it on the plane to have our 3 year old watch movies and such and so the stand feature of the Apple Case is great, but I would like something with a hand strap and some added protection for carrying it. Any suggestions?

JonMPLS
Jun 25, 2010, 11:38 AM
actually, I am using the Hard Candy bubble case right now with the Apple case. Just skip the corner inserts.

roland.g
Jun 25, 2010, 11:50 AM
actually, I am using the Hard Candy bubble case right now with the Apple case. Just skip the corner inserts.

Great to know it fits. I didn't know it could take it with the added thickness but figured removing the inserts would accommodate the edges of the Apple Case.

As I understand it their regular hard case is black inside but the bubble case is not.

I found another thread with the M-Edge and an Incipio case which both are softer but looked interesting. The Hard Candy would be a no brainer if it had a looped handle strap to slip your hand through or spine handle like the M-Edge.