Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rickdollar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
I've had MM for 2 years now and have never had a lag problem until I started using the new iPhone.
Some mail does not come into my phone until an hour and a half after someone sent it to me. The same mail gets to my Mac instantly. And, yes, I have push enabled on the phone.
The red number badge that shows up on my Mail icon on the phone stays there for almost 5 minutes after I read the email. And the gray badge in my Inbox stays there for hours after I read all my emails.
All this, and MM functions just as always on the Mail app on my Mac. No problems there.
Is anyone else getting this lousy behavior with MM and their new iPhone 4's?

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
Probably due to all the new activations and busy servers. maybe if you wait and see... No problems with my 3GS... Possibly the iphone 4 itself? Apple will work it out I'm sure...

rickdollar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
I was not able to find a solution and went to the apple MM support forum. Many others are experiencing the same thing.
After hours of online support chatting and phone support, I found out how to solve the issue.....let's hope it stays solved!

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2476348&start=15&tstart=0

I'm owmyheadhurts on the forum.
Hope this helps someone!

Never mind. It's not working again today. MM will not push mail to the phone.
Oh well. I'm done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.