Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
Ok I am stressing the case situation. Right now I have the belkin grip vue. It's has some of the camera flash problems bc it's reflecting off the case. Any way, I'm bugging about the screen scratching. It would really upset me to have a scratch on my screen. Ok so what should I do? Also I can't put the screen protectors on for the life of me. So the only place I know that will put the screen on for me is bestbuy with the zagg invisashield. Now I know a lot of people hate on zagg. From the description I want the otterbox defender but it won't be out for a while. So what do I do till then? Should I get the zagg installed at best but and keep the belkin. Or should I get the zagg and the bumper, so the camera want be blocked (would that be enough protection)? Should I wait for a beter screen protector to come out? I would hate to have the screen protector to be peeling, bubbling or dulling the picture. So as u can see I am lost please help.

nathania

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2010
I think you should just get something that works well *for now.*

Many companies are working on more cases - they're just not out yet. Protect your phone now - even if it's something you're not totally loving. THEN, when more options are available, you'll probably find something that you really like.

Right now, just protect the phone.

turbineseaplane

macrumors G5
Mar 19, 2008
Don't stress.. It's just a case and a phone. ;-)

I'm using a Bumper with a protective film front/back.

Love it.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
If I wanted to change screen protectors can I or will the screen be messed up after pulling off the protector?

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I think you should just get something that works well *for now.*

Many companies are working on more cases - they're just not out yet. Protect your phone now - even if it's something you're not totally loving. THEN, when more options are available, you'll probably find something that you really like.

Right now, just protect the phone.

The camera issue on the belkin grip vue really bothers me. So I'm leaning towards the bumper. How protected am I with the bumper & a full zagg shield (front and back) from damage from dropping the phone and regular scratches ? Would I need a better case? Thanks!

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
Does the belkin vue, the bumper and ifrogz all mess up with the Zagg shield?

Also are there any other retail stores that sell iphone 4 cases?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.