Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iTouch.lover22

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 30, 2009
I recently bought the Macally Metrolpad for protecting my iPad from scratches, and it's a great case. Now I'm looking for something that can protect my iPad in the Macally while I'm transporting the iPad around. I looking for something that is a tight fit so the iPad won't move, preferably foam or similar material, and good padding protection.

So I've found one cheap candidate:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-9-7-lapt...&pt=AU_Laptop_Accessories&hash=item4aa1e4fef7

Has anyone tried this? Anyone got some cheap alternatives? I've seen things like the Bubble Sleeve from hard candy, but they're like $60+ on eBay and I don't want to spend that much. Thanks for the help!!

Kobra

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2009
I'm using the be.ez LArobe Allure over my iPad with the Macally FlexFit. It's a tight fit but it works :)

matmont1305

macrumors newbie
Mar 16, 2010
Waterfield Ultimate Sleevecase. Great for traveling, offers good protection, plush interior and works with the Belkin Grip Vue, was tight at first, but I persisted and now it's perfect.

The Catalyst

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2009
I just picked up a Targus 10.2" A7 zip up bag for some added protection for my Pad. Mainly going to use it while I have the Pad tossed in my messenger bag. It's a bit more padded than the thinner neopreen cases and fits the Pad fairly snug. You can find the case at BestBuy, or even Amazon if you want to mail order. Just do a search for model# TSS109US.

zea mays

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2007
I have a Roo bag by Borsa Bella. I love it! She has tons of designs, so you can find something that isn't as girly as the one that I have. It's awesome protection and washable, which was very important to me. The bag holds my iPad in it's Apple case and has a zipper front pocket that holds my earbuds, charger and a couple other things.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.