Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

megathunderult

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2008
I recently got My ipad 64gb+3G and Ive been looking for a very tough hard durable case for my iPad. Most of the cases I've been are only rubber and or leather cases but I'm looking for something a little bit stronger. I live in the uk btw.

brinatech.com

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2010
I have the incase book jacket, it's very thick and protects the ipad pretty well. I'm currently using it for my cross country trip and it's holding up well. It has a soft to touch leather type material and a hard underpinning. I just throw the ipad with this case into the car without any other protection, and so far so good. Has a very secure elastic band to keep the cover closed. I tried the apple case but it was flimsy, stay away from that.

arcangel6

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2008
Wisconsin
The ZooGue case is not your typical leather case. I've owned/own several cases including the Piels Frama, Yoobao, Vaja iVolution and the Zoogue. The ZooGue is the most protective and built like a tank. Not sure about UK shipping though but you can check.

Joe

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.