Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nlr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 27, 2010
London
Hello, I am a friend of the developers of Ping Chat 2 and I know they're trying to improve Ping Chat 2 and make it the best messaging Application on all platforms.

Why you should support them?

It's free and the application is always improving..

So I would love if you could post your feedback in here or email support@pingmessaging.com

and could everyone join the facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/PingChat

nanohits

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2009
Adelaide, Australia
Hello, I am a friend of the developers of Ping Chat 2 and I know they're trying to improve Ping Chat 2 and make it the best messaging Application on all platforms.

Why you should support them?

It's free and the application is always improving..

So I would love if you could post your feedback in here or email support@pingmessaging.com

and could everyone join the facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/PingChat

If you are a friend, what you need to tell the developer is how the hell do I log in to my username as with the new iPhone it only has a register button and wont allow me to log into my old account which sucks big time. WHats App messenger is what I am using now as this no login business is just ludicrous. So pls tell your developer friend he needs to find a way for users to log in back to their old accounts.

djgulia

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2010
i would like to know how to get push notifications to work. I have tried for weeks to get it to work. Tried every fix suggestion I could find online. Oh and also, their website sucks. I tried commenting in the help section about no notifications and it wouldn't let me.

threezero

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2008
If you are a friend, what you need to tell the developer is how the hell do I log in to my username as with the new iPhone it only has a register button and wont allow me to log into my old account which sucks big time. WHats App messenger is what I am using now as this no login business is just ludicrous. So pls tell your developer friend he needs to find a way for users to log in back to their old accounts.

ex ping chat user.

using whatsapp now for the exact reason mention above. no login, no need to add friends is the way of the future. In fact I know many people that have switch over from ping to whatsapp because of the 2 reason.

Ping needs to win back its customer. make it more user intuitive and please make it no login like whatsapp

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.