Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ttados

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
So here is the deal. I went to an AT&T store Sunday and the guy said they were taking $50 nonrefundable deposits, that go towards the final price, for preorders. He said they were going to place an order Tuesday for everyone that reserved a phone, for $50. He didn't say anything about get a shipment in Tuesday. After seeing AT&T stores are suppose to receive a shipment in tomorrow, I called another AT&T store and the lady said they were getting a lot in but the $50 deposit I placed at the other store would not transfer to their store. I have tried calling the store I placed the deposit at to ask if they are getting any in tomorrow but I can't get through. Anyway, should I just wait for the one store to get a new shipment in? How long does Apple shipping take, three or four days? The other option is to just say screw the $50 and go wait in line at the store that is getting a shipment in tomorrow. My biggest concern is having to wait for a couple of weeks to get a phone when essentially I could just go wait in line for a while and get one tomorrow. Sooo any advice?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.