Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maguire

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008
I ordered both the pink and blue when I pre-ordered my phone, but only the pink arrived today.

Attachments

• pink back.jpg
    pink back.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 931
  • pink front.jpg
    pink front.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 876
  • pink side.jpg
    pink side.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 633
  • pink other side.jpg
    pink other side.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 626

Goaliegeek

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2009
Colorado
Nice! good to finally see real pictures of colored bumpers instead of just black. Was looking into the green one and saw a video of it. And boy, its green. Kinda wish they were a tad darker.

JohnnyQuest

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2006
Something looks odd about the front, specifically near the home button, and the two right corners (top and bottom). Is it folded under or something?

Maguire

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008
Something looks odd about the front, specifically near the home button, and the two right corners (top and bottom). Is it folded under or something?

No, just must be the angle of the picture..it fits perfectly.

amitdoc2b

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2008
No, just must be the angle of the picture..it fits perfectly.

Yeah, its folded inside. That happens when you first put on the bumper, you have to pull it out manually so its smooth the whole way round on the front. That being said, I found the bumper making my iPhone too thick (just as any case does), so I just sold it.

CrAkD

macrumors 68040
Feb 15, 2010
Boston, MA
couple crappy 3gs pics of my girlfriends. I got my black one but obv still no white phone :(

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 3,296
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 3,705

ref26

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
Looks great! I think it'll look great on my (eventual) white one too :)

Mugambo

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2009
Attention Mods/Admins

Could you please combine orange, pink, red, blue and other colors into a single bumper picture thread? This is getting annoying.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
OHHHH! i LOVE the pink! and i'm glad it was in it's own thread cuz it made it easy for me to find!!!!!!

yep.... gotta get me a pink bumper!!!! :apple:

stellablue96

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2010
OHHHH! i LOVE the pink! and i'm glad it was in it's own thread cuz it made it easy for me to find!!!!!!

yep.... gotta get me a pink bumper!!!! :apple:

yeah...me too! I was going to get the blue but after seeing the pink I canceled my order. Pink it is!

NeonGreenHermit

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2010
UK
Anyone from the UK had their yet?

They've taken my dosh, but haven't shipped yet - nor has the shipping date changed online (still says about this time NEXT MONTH). One would have thought they'd be stocked to the rafters with bumpers following our Steve's off-hand remarks last week. As it is, I pre-ordered my bumpers before launch.

Anyway I emailed Apple a few days ago about my bumper orders, and they responded with what appears to be a copy/paste template response referring to a repair request...!?!? Sort of ironic, really.

:(

Luminyx

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2010
I LOVE the pink bumper on your phone! I was thinking about getting it but I didn't like the color that much online (I'm picky with my pinks). So that leads to the question is the real pink color more like in your pictures or the photo shown online from Apple? I'm making the assumption that it looks more like yours, which I really love.

Also, when you ordered it, when did it say will it ship? Did it come earlier than expected? Thanks!

Maguire

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008
I LOVE the pink bumper on your phone! I was thinking about getting it but I didn't like the color that much online (I'm picky with my pinks). So that leads to the question is the real pink color more like in your pictures or the photo shown online from Apple? I'm making the assumption that it looks more like yours, which I really love.

Also, when you ordered it, when did it say will it ship? Did it come earlier than expected? Thanks!

I think the "pink" looks like my pics...it is a hot pink on the sides with a softer pink around the front/back. It did arrive early, originally it was set to ship 7/2.

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
If anyone has other colours could you please post photos as I am considering buying a different colour and would love to see all the variations.

We have black, seen white and pink but still need photos of orange, blue and green!

Thanks!

ludawg23

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2010
If anyone has other colours could you please post photos as I am considering buying a different colour and would love to see all the variations.

We have black, seen white and pink but still need photos of orange, blue and green!

Thanks!

Keep browsing through the threads, there are photos of orange, blue and green

communitych

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2010
i have to wait till christmas to even get the iphone 4. even then i might not cuz the plans are so expensive... sigh :(

susiehaynes

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2011
awesome! :)
im planning to buy that next month. il buy the pink one. i really love pink. i can't wait for my iphone. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.